Ch 21 Alpha Collins

_____________________________________________________________________ 

CHAPTER 21

Christina's POV

Everyone watched me expectantly as Graham held out his hand for me to shake. 

What the hell?! 

Graham was not a werewolf- there was no way. Well, I guess that explains how he was always able to find me, then hurt me. 

"Christina, don't be rude." Cole said, narrowing his eyes at me. 

I gulped nervously, looking at Mandy for help. 

"Um, I need Christina for a second so... Bye now." She said quickly, grabbing my arm and leading me back into the house.

She took me upstairs into her room, where I collapsed to the floor, shaking violently. This isn't happening... I mean, I tell Mandy all about him and then he just so happens to show up? Yeah right, this is a bunch of bullshit. 

"Christina, you are going to need to calm down... Okay?" Mandy told me, rubbing my back soothingly. 

"I need Cole." I muttered, squeezing my eyes shut. 

"But-"

"I need Cole now." I ordered. 

She bowed her head and quickly left. Weird... 

10 minutes later

Mandy nervously walked into the room. 

"Christina, Cole said he is busy and they are setting up the rooms-" 

"Get. Him. Now." I snarled, closing my eyes once again. 

15 minutes later 

The door was flung open and within a second I was pressed up against the wall- painfully. 

"What the fuck do you want?" Cole growled, shoving me harder against the wall. 

"Cole, the scars." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

His grip on me softened noticeably, and he backed away a little, but still kept me against the wall. I took a couple of deep breaths before speaking again. 

"Alpha Collins- I know him. We used to go to the same school together. The kids at my old school used to abuse me, and it was all because of him. Those scars you saw? He is the reason I have them." I told Cole, holding my breath as I waited for him to blow up and go kick Graham's ass. 

"Christina, you really are some pathetic lying bitch." Cole spat out, looking at me with disgust. 

My jaw dropped open, and I could do was look at him in shock. 

"I have ties with the Midnight pack and Alpha Collins and I are great friends. He would never do something like that. It's truly amazing what you will do for attention." Cole said, storming off and back down the stairs.

Now I would usually crumble to the ground, overcome with the pain and sadness, and cry. But no- instead, I was filled with rage and hatred. 

How could Cole not believe me? 

That's it. 

I am so sick of this. From no on, I will have no emotion. I will be lifeless, dead to the world and those around me. And the best part? Just when they think I have given up, I am going to escape. Adios bitches, I don't need you. 

________________________________________________________________

I slept in Mandy's room that night, taking a well needed break from Cole. After I woke up, I headed into Cole's room to grab some clothes. The second I opened the door, I regretted it.