Ch 19 Damn super senses

_______________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 19

Christina's POV

I rejected Cole.

So I guess that's the reason I was now chained to his bed, alone... in the dark. I sighed, shaking my wrist again in a futile attempt to escape. After I said I rejected him, Cole shifted into his wolf and if it wasn't for Tucker and Ian, I probably would have been made into doggie food. Unfortunately, Tucker handcuffed me to the bed because "Cole would be angry if I got away."

Well, I might as well go to sleep. It's not like i have anything better to do.

_________________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

I sprinted to the forest, leaping over fallen trees and letting a growl of anger rip through my throat. Christina rejected me. Yeah yeah, I should be happy about this. But guess what? I am fucking mad. How dare she? If anything it was a gift from the gods that her mate was me! But no! She was too stupid to see that-

What am I saying?

Screw it.

I like Christina. Hell- I am in love with her.

Yeah that's right. I wanted to be with Christina more than I have ever wanted anything. She is my mate. There is no way in hell that I am going to let her reject me. I couldn't bear to lose her, it would actually kill me.

I collapsed on the ground shifting into my human form.

I will fight for her, this isn't over yet.

I will have my mate.

____________________________________________________________________

Christina's POV

I woke up screaming, leaning forward with my head between my knees. Sweat ran down my back and tears blurred my vision and soaked my shirt.

Suddenly, the door was flung open, and Cole ran into the room, looking around frantically. He froze when he saw me, pausing before cautiously taking steps towards me.

When he stopped at the bed, I panicked. I started screaming and crying again, violently shaking also.

"Christina? Christina I am going to help you." Cole said quickly, crouching down and placing his hand on my shoulder.

Blackness.

_____________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

I nearly died when I saw my Christina like that.

She now was sleeping peacefully, the last of her tears were slowly trickling down her face. I sighed and unlocked the handcuffs. Examining her limp wrist, I winced at the slight of the blood trickling down the sides.

"Sarah!" I called out, "Come here quickly!"

After a couple of minutes, Sarah appeared in the doorway.

"Dear god! Cole what happened?!" She asked, eyes wide.

"Heal her." I ordered in my Alpha tone

Without hesitation, she began working on Christina. I left the room quickly, heading to find Ian to call a pack meeting. Not even knocking, I barged into Ian's room.

"Pack meeting in ten. Tell the rest of the pack." I ordered, ignoring Mandy's naked figure underneath Ian. Damn that is going to be a hard image to forget.