Ch 6 I don't mind

CHAPTER 6

Unbelievable.

Cole Mathews was IGNORING me!

After chasing me down, playing with my emotions, sending me to the freaking hospital, he decides to fucking ignore me!

I finally went to school for the first time on Tuesday, even though I was late, I pulled through the whole day. And guess what? Mandy talked to me. She acted like she had before. Truthfully, it was nice. I mean sure, I was wary at first, but after a while she still had stuck around, so I decided to let it be.

What was confusing was that I should be happy Cole is leaving me alone, but I wasn't. I was mad. Mad, annoyed, and hurt.

Yeah, I admit it, I was hurt.

I mean, he told me not to deny the connection we had, and there he was, pretending nothing ever happened.

When I got back home after leaving Tyler's mansion, or was it Cole's? Who cares. Anyways when I got back home my mom nearly killed me with hugs. She kept sobbing and apologizing so I forgave her. I mean, she is my mom, the most important person to me.

What she said was a mistake, we all make them.

Wednesday (next week)

I'm going insane.

I was sitting in English class, next to Cole.

And like he had been for the last week and a half, he was stared lifelessly at the teacher, taking a couple notes every now and then. This whole act, whatever he was playing at, was annoying the hell out of me. I wanted for him to acknowledge me, I didn't care how, I just needed to know he still knew I existed.

The second the bell went off, signaling lunch, Cole stood up and left quickly with his friends following closely behind him.

Oh yeah, his friends.

They were ignoring me too. In a way a could deal with that, but with Cole, it felt like I was being crushed every time he walked past me, or looked in my direction without really looking at me. It pained me when he was like this.

"Christina? You okay?" Mandy asked while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah... Just peachy." I muttered, leaving the classroom with Mandy at my side.

I was pissed.

Even when Cole wasn't trying, he still toyed with my emotions. It made me feel sick. I internally scolded myself for telling him I might have feelings for him. Why on earth did I do that?

For the rest of the day I stayed quiet. I was tired and annoyed, most people probably just assumed it was my time of the month. And yes, that made me angrier.

End of the school day

I stood in the empty hallway.

School had ended thirty minutes ago, yet I still stood in front of my locker with my backpack in hand, thinking. Was is something I did? Or maybe I said something.

UGH!!

Why do I care!?

I began walking to the exit doors when the janitor's closet door flew open and I was pulled inside.

"I have been waiting so long to do this." He whispered huskily into my ear.

Joy erupted inside of me. Cole! He is talking to me again!

Within seconds, his lips are on mine, and I hungrily respond. This make out session I was in, it was full of passion and desire, it was rough and intense yet that brought great pleasure to me. There was a flash, but I ignored it, and pushed myself against him, trying to deepen the kiss.

Eventually we pulled away, and he rested his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily.

His arms were still wrapped around me, with one hand cupping my ass and the other trailing along my side. He stared into my eyes as if he was searching for something.

"Mine." He growled, giving me another long passionate kiss before exiting the janitor's closet.

Damn, why am I always the speechless one listening to him walk away.

Oh well, who cares?

I got my Cole back! Wait! "My" Cole? What's wrong with me?'

Hold on a second. Cole called me "his" again.

What the fuck does he mean by that? Well if being "his" means more of those make out sessions... Then I am all his, heck, he could own me for all I care.

What I know right now is, I wasn't maybe falling for Cole.

I had already fallen for him.

And I didn't mind that one bit.

___________________________________________________________________________________