Ch 13 Betrayal

________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 13

Cole and I are a couple!

Well, I mean, I'm pretty sure we are. At school on Wednesday he broke up with his girlfriend, claiming he was interested in someone else.

And...

It's me!

It has to be me.

After what happened, how can it not? He said he might be in LOVE with me... And there is no doubt that I am in love with him.

Sure, he has hurt me. But there is this undeniable connection between us and it's obvious that I'm not the only one who feels it.

I skipped through the hallways of school, a smile was plastered on my face.

"Christina? You seem a little happy today." Julia said, leaning on a locker a couple feet away from me.

"JULIA!" I screamed, dancing my way to her.

She raised an eyebrow, questioning my mood. I quickly informed her on everything that had happened. As the story went on, her eyes got wider and wider.

"I am so... happy... for you." She said awkwardly, giving me an attempt at a smile.

"Thanks! Anyways I've got to go... See you at lunch?" I asked hopefully

"Yeah..." Julia trailed off. She was obviously thinking about something else at the moment, so I went off to class.

________________________________________________________________________

Julia's POV

I am pissed off.

Christina was Cole's mate.

And he told her he loved her, yet he was screwing some girl last night.

That's just not right.

I wondered if Mandy knew yet. But I'm not going to bother her with this yet, she just found her MATE! That girl deserves to have some lovey dovey time.

I sniffed around, trying to locate Cole.

After a couple minutes, I caught his scent and followed it, which led me to the courtyard.

"Cole. We need to talk." I said, trying to suppress the anger.

"So? Talk." He said, obviously annoyed.

"Alone." This time I didn't bother hiding the anger and annoyance.

No one moved.

Cole looked at me impatiently, while Tucker was amused, and Tyler just stared at me- with lust?

Oh hell no.

"Mate." I whispered involuntary.

So yeah, no yelling at Cole.

Well, how could I yell when I was too busy passionately kissing Tyler. Sure, I tried to resist him for about 10 seconds, then I caved.

I only pulled away when I heard Tucker and Cole leaving.

"Wait Cole! We still need to talk." I said breathlessly.

At that moment, Tyler began sucking and nibbling my neck and I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. A soft moan that unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by Cole or Tucker. Tyler just shook his head, chuckling, and walked back inside, followed shortly by a smirking Cole.