A Certain Young Justice League Book 1;

A/N' Hello! Dragon_Slayer123 here.

This is my new story, A Certain Young Justice League, or a cross over between Young Justice and A Certain Magical Index.

Now, away from the obvious stuff. I just want to say, first of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Young Justice, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE A Certain Scientific railgun, and Magical Index. Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wally West and Dick grayson. I don't know why. I just do.

But, besides that, Misaka Mikoto is going to be the main character. Why? Because, well, the story is pretty much centered around her. For the most part.

This story takes place between Season 1 of Young Justice and Season 2. And after the last Arc of A Certain Scientific Railgun. Also, it is my own timeline. Like, the episodes from both series happened, but some things are changed. One of the changes is that a certain event that was in season 2 will be coming in this book, because I love this certain event.

Another change is that some of the character's backstorys have been changed a bit to fit the story. Not changed very much, though. Robin's parents still died in the circus, but some people are added to the audience. And some of the characters that don't have much known about their past, I have came up with more.