Again, not really a chapter... More like an update.

Hey everyone! I've been getting even more comments for Invisible, and I just wanted to thank you all! I know I said before I wasn't going to continue with Invisible, but lately I've decided it's best I should. However, I've changed it so much, it's not really even the same book anymore - completely different story (and probably not PG-13... 13-year-olds can handle it, but I don't know exactly how borderline-inappropriate it is).

First off, Jeremy's gone; Mark's taken his place (Yeah... Told you... it's bad.)

Emma's mother is alive... and codependent (Upsets me a lot, but this stuff happens all the time... This is truely based on a true story).

Aiden... well... He's still in it, and his place in the book hasn't changed so much. But there's a new harshness added to him (Got it from one of my best friends... yeah, he should know who he is XD).

Emma is now 21, Aiden 24, Michelle 16.

Names will probably be changed later on to fit personalities.

As for characters that have been taken out or changed to the point of no return, Jack and Ali aren't the same at all... Ali's not a dance teacher, Jack's still rich but again there's a level harshness added to him that his family "puts up" with (Sorry, I got a little fed up with the "perfect family" appearance.) Ethan's been taken out just because... well, he didn't really fit... Meaning Ashlee's also been taken out.

Hannah is now 16, and is one of Michelle's best friends in school (plays a big part), and... I think that's it.

Oh! And Invisible isn't going to be the title anymore... Doesn't work for the story I'm writing...

I may or may not post new chapters... It could help me get started, so it's possible.

Thanks for reading. Comments are much appreciated :D

                                                                                     <><><>

~UPDATE: I lied... The book is staying the same, really. XD Tried the new version I told you guys about, and I wasn't feeling it. Instead, I just added a bit more conflict... I'll probably post the first chapter up for you guys to see the changes.

Thanks for reading :).