This is just to clear some things up...

I've read a lot of comments, and I want to thank everyone for them! Really, they mean a lot :). The only things I really want to say are that, all in all, this book is completely fiction... COMPLETELY fiction. If I didn't post this before, I should have and if I did... well, I didn't find it in the story... I got this story from my sister (soul sister... not blood... yes, that's important XD).... She told me about one of the girls at her school who was in a similar situation, and that sparked my inspiration for it. The only thing about this book that has anything to do with me is Mark, since most of his personality comes from my father... And of course the whole cutting issue... I never thought the voice would get so developed, but everyone should know that this did not happen to me (though I find it awesome when people ask... that means I must have it down :D).

Another thing I want to add is yes, I stopped writing Invisible. Only one reason for that, and that's the fact that it's way too unrealistic... and I've gotten to the point where fixing it just doesn't seem helpful. So, I've just stopped, and I don't plan on starting again...

Emma's not totally gone, though. I've got a book for her that is, sadly, realistic... and I'm debating on whether or not I should post the new version on the site. It's in third person, so it's not nearly as emotional as it used to be. And Mark has a worse part (in this version, only a few parts of his personality are derived from my father... NOT the big picture...), so I may or may not post it but if I do I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Thanks for reading :)