•1•Uh No..

Brian's PoV
I sat in my desk looking at the clock.
Tick Tock.
I was the edge of my desk waiting for the bell to ring. The anticaption rose over me. I look over at my friends.
I looked at my ferret friend, James.
"Bro how much more time do we have in this stupid fucking class?" He whispered.
"Just five more minutes James. Calm down!" Joe whispered.
"Hey guys what's going on?" Sal whispered.
Chocolate eyes meet rich emerald green eyes. He smiles and blushes.
The bell rings and we leave class. We put our stuff in our lockers. And we head to lunch. Sal was getting his lunch while all 3 of us were sitting and Casey cane along to sit with us before Joe spook up.
"So Brian." Joe said.
I gave him a questioning look while I ate.
"Did you tell Sal yet?" Joe said.
"Tell Sal what?" Casey and James said in unison.
"JOE NO." I spoke up.
"Brian has a crush on Sal." He said I would say rather quickly.
"Ouuuu Brian has a crush on Sally!" Casey and James said in  little girly voices.
"Shut the fuck up he's coming!" Joe said.
Sal came and sat next to me. I rather say he sat really close to me. Joe gave me a cheeky glare and so did the other guys. Sal looked up while eating his sandwich.
"Guys are you looking at me or Brian?" He asked.
We laughed at what we were doing. Me and Sal accidentally touched hands. The guys weren't looking. We both blushed and smiled. We looked down at our hands. We pulled our hands before smiling.
We walked to Señora Lenoza class. And we listened to all the nonsense Hispanic bullshit.
We got up and went home. I fell back on my bed and smiled while I looked at the ceiling.
"Man I hope Sal just feels the same." I thought.
The Next Day...
We went to our Algebra class.
"Class we have a new kid in our class! Meet Anthony Rodriguez!" I looked at the boy.
We went through our class. And then came lunch. I saw Anthony sitting with MY friends. He was so close to Sal!
"Um can I sit here Anthony?" I asked. It was the only seat in the table.
"Nah sorry man. Seat's taken." He said.
Truth is no one sat there. They all laughed at me. I sat with some other friends.
Uh oh.I knew this new kid would be some trouble.