Chapter 3☆This is the best!

Finally I'm away from everyone but my best friend. Me and Becky needed this I think, I mean we are the only ones up here on the moors. It's peaceful and quiet, but it was a nice kind of quiet. We are just laying here on the grass watching the clouds just talking, not about anything in general just chatting.

I finally forgot about all my worries and problems I have back at home and school and I even forgot about him. We didn't bring or phones or any other distractions so we could just focus on what was happening at the time. We slept in tents, cooked using a campfire, watched the stars and we had an amazing time. Becky smiled "this is how it should always be just you, me and the wilderness" I replied back with a content sigh "yeah it's really great". As we giggled we heard something, it sounded like a cow, I looked up and to my surprise there was a bull headed straight towards us at full speed. I could think of anything to say as I was in shock and all I could let out was a squeak but luckily Becky understood my crazy language and realised something was up, she looked up and saw the bull so she dragged me out of the way. The raging bull just kept going until we couldn't see it anymore.

I'm so glad Becky dragged me out of the way because it didn't look like the bull was going to stop anytime soon and I would probably have been still on the bull at this time. I got up, hugged Becky and we just laughed it off as if nothing serious really happened, this was truly the best and funniest week I've ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)
here you go the third chapter already, this may not seem like a big achievement but it is, It really is. This is my way of getting all my stress out for me I'm just hoping someone out there reads this and finds it as good as I hope it will be. If you enjoyed this book please share our with friends and family thank you it means so much to me.