Chapter 23 - Ginny Goes To St Mungo's

Drarry 

Chapter 23 - Ginny Goes To St Mungo's

Ginny finally stopped running and turned around to face Harry, her face stained with tears. She looked so fragile, all Harry wanted to do was hug her and tell her that everything was going to be okay. But he knew that it wasn't. He knew that no matter what, there was no going back now. He'd have to tell her the truth. 

"Why Harry?" she whispered. "Why would you mess with my head like that?"

"I'm sorry ..."

"I'm pregnant with your child and this is how you repay me? I have never been anything but faithful to you," she whispered. 

"Dean ..."

"DO NOT BRING HIM INTO THIS! HE'S BEEN SUPPORTING ME, UNLIKE YOU!"

"I bet he has ..." Harry mumbled. "He only wanted to get you out of it ..."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Ginny raged. "DON'T YOU DARE TURN THIS AGINST ME!" 

"I wasn't trying to ..."

Ginny rolled her eyes, clutching her stomach. "I don't deserve this. Neither does our child," she whispered. "When will you grow up and see that I've been here for you all along."

"I can see that Ginny, I just don't feel the same way about you anymore. I love you, I genuinely do, just not in the same way you love me ..."

"STOP!" she screamed, doubling over in pain. "DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE!"

"Ginny ... are you okay?" 

"Fine," she managed to breathe. 

"Let's get you to the hospital wing, you're in pain." 

Ginny nodded and allowed Harry to help her, tears still streaming down her cheeks. 

"Oh, Ginny dear," Madam Pomfrey said as soon as they had staggered through the doors. "You need to go to St Mungo's."

*   *   *

Ginny was taken to the hospital, whilst Harry went to get Ron and Hermione from bed. They all were then taken to St Mungo's where the Weasley family were waiting for them. 

"How is she?" Harry asked as soon as he had gotten through the doors. 

"She's very ill," Mrs Weasley said, "we haven't heard anything for a while. The specialists are with her now."

_____________________________________________________________________________

A tiny little extra chapter - nothing special, but enjoy regardless. Will it be a boy or a girl child? What do you all think? And if so what to call it :D 

Adios :D