Chapter 17 - Childish Arguments

Drarry

Chapter 17 - Childish Arguments

Harry stormed back to the Great Hall, his fists clenched and stance rigid. How could Malfoy mess with his emotions like that? That was cruel, even for Malfoy. He made his way towards the Gryffindor table, where Hermione and Ginny were watching him intently. Shuffling about uneasily, he sank down onto the bench, not meeting either of their gazes. 

"Where did you go?" Hermione asked. 

"Does it really matter?" he snapped back angrily. Ginny and Hermione exchanged glances, their eyebrows raised. 

"Don't talk to her like that," Ron snarled, his hands clenched tightly around his knife and fork. Hermione, sensing her boyfriend's anger, placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. 

"It's fine, Ron," she mumbled, watching Harry intently. 

"What are you going to do about it, Ronald?" Harry challenged.

"Harry," Ginny warned. "Don't provoke him," she said, placing a hand on his arm. 

Harry flinched, dragging his arm away from her. "NO!" he cried, standing up. "He always has to get involved with everything! Hermione can look after herself, she has twice his brains anyway!"

"That's it!" Ron roared, standing up and catching Harry's robes in his hands. Ron, being taller, lifted Harry off the floor, leaving the dark haired boy, choking for air. 

"RON!" Hermione screamed, standing up.

"Yeah, Ronald, listen to your girlfriend!" Harry said sarcastically, only angering Ron further. 

"You're a git, Harry! You think you're better than everyone because you're the bloody Chosen One! But you're not, you're just an arrogant git!"

"You think I wanted to be the Chosen One?" Harry screamed as Ron threw him to the ground. "You think I wanted to have no parents?"

"Harry," Hermione whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" he spat, picking himself up from the floor.

"Detention Potter," Snape drawled, making his way towards the comotion.  

"What?!" Harry raged, glaring angrily at the tall, dark haired man. "He started it!" he argued, pointing at Ron. 

"Detention, both of you!" Snape snapped, rolling his eyes.

"WHAT?!" Both Harry and Ron protested together. 

"You heard me," Snape said, making his way back towards the Headmaster's seat. "Ten points from Gryffindor ,,, Each."

"Git," Ron snarled as Snape disappeared. 

Harry glared at Ron, before he headed away from the Great Hall. His day was going from bad to worse. Damn Malfoy for messing with his head.

"Harry?" Ginny called, running after him. "Can I talk to you?"

Harry stopped, not bothering to turn around. He rolled his eyes; he really didn't want to talk to her. She caught up with him and together they walked in step. 

"If you're going to lecture about Ronald, you might as well leave," he said, looking at his feet. 

"I wasn't going to," she said quietly. "He acted childishly."

Harry nodded, but didn't say anything. To be perfectly honest, he didn't have a clue what to talk about. 

"I wanted to ask you about our child," she whispered. 

Harry stopped suddenly. How had he forgotten about that? "Yeah?"

"Do you still want it?"

Harry looked at her, his eyes taking in her expectant eyes and long red hair. She was beautiful, he just wasn't attracted to her anymore. A much more stiking-looking person kept popping up - unwanted- in his thoughts. 

Draco Malfoy. 

"Harry?" Ginny asked, waving a hand in front of Harry's face. 

"Huh? Oh, right, well there's not really much we can do about it?" he replied, mentally cursing as her face dropped. 

"So you don't?" she muttered, looking at the floor so he wouldn't see the tears in her eyes. 

"Ginny," he muttered, cupping her cheek with his hand and stroking it gently. "I'm not going to lie, but I'm confused ..."

"Confused about what?" she asked with a sniff.

"HARRY!" called Hermione, sprinting from the Great Hall. She stopped abruptly as she saw Harry and Ginny. "Oh, er, sorry."

Harry pulled away from Ginny and looked at his friend. "What?" he asked. 

"Ron told me to tell you that Hagrid's back," she gushed. "Come on, we have to go and see him!"

"With Ron?"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Oh grow up, you're both acting like children!"

Harry smiled apologetically at Ginny, before hurrying after Hermione. Ron was waiting for them outside and together the three of them made their way towards Hagrid's hut. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Just another little chapter, think of it as almost a bonus because your responses are always so positive :D Thanks guys, I know it's not too much Drarry at the moment, but it's getting there ;)

Please keep voting and commenting. Thanks guys <3 x