Chapter 21 - Secret Rendezvous

Drarry 

Chapter 21 

Secret Rendezvous

The potions class seemed to be dragging as Snape - as usual was drawling his sentences out so everything took ten times longer to be explained. Harry, who understood what he was being asked to do, looked down at his hands picking at a loose bit of skin on his thumb. He was so bored. Snape had been watching Harry intently for the past half an hour, raised his eyebrows at the Boy Who Lived. 

"It seems that some of us are too famous to have to listen to instructions," Snape droned, glaring icily at Harry. 

Harry, who didn't notice, looked around the room and realised that everyone was looking at him. He rubbed his face self-conciously, wondering if there was something on it. Hermione was shooting him looks across the table, nudging her head in a sharp nod which made her look like she was having some sort of fit. 

"POTTER!" Snape snapped, as still his student hadn't acknowledged him.

Harry's head snapped towards the Professor, who's pale white cheeks had turned a light shade of pink with rage. 

"What ingredients are needed to complete the Swelling Solution?" Snape hissed, his black eyes narrowing at Harry, willing him to get it wrong. 

Hermione's hand, as usual, shot up, but unlike in the first year, Harry knew the answer. He smirked confidently to himself, when his eyes caught Malfoy, who was staring strangely at him. Suddenly, Harry felt self-concious and had to look away quickly before he blushed too deeply. 

"Er bat ... Bat Spleens, Dried Nettles and Pufferfish Eyes," Harry answered, sighing with relief as Snape seemed to srink back towards the board. 

"Just pay attention, Potter," he mumbled, turning his attention back to the board. 

*   *   * 

At the end of the lesson, Harry, Hermione and Ron made their way from the Potion Chamber when Malfoy, Blaise and Pansy pushed past them, knocking them aside. Malfoy's hand knocked against Harry's and Harry flinched as sparks tingled in his fingers. 

"Gits!" Ron shouted, glaring furiously at the three Slytherin's as they disappeared around the corridor corner. Harry could have sworn that he saw Malfoy wink at him before he had turned. 

He looked down at his now closed hand and uncurled it slightly, when he realised that a piece of parchment had been slipped inside of it. A gasp caught in his throat as he quickly stuffed it into his pocket and tried to control the blush that was threatening to rise in his cheeks. 

He quickly excused himself from Ron and Hermione, almost sprinting away to the third-floor bathroom. Once he got inside, he pulled the parchment from his pocket and quickly opened it. 

Meet me by the Broom shed tonight at eight. D x

Harry smiled slightly, clutching the paper to his chest. He was well and truly falling for Draco Malfoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know this is an extremely short chapter, but I had to write it quickly due to the lack of time I have to work on anything in particular at the moment (I can't wait until the summer when I can finally start dedicating more time to improving the already exisiting and writing future chapters) - please bear with me.

This chapter is basically a little teaser because in the next chapter some more action is about to take place, but I'm not going into detail because there's no spoilers ;) Feel free to try and guess in the comments what you think could happen :D hehe.

So yeah, I just wanted to write a little bit to let you all know that I'm still continuing with the story even if it's in smaller sections (is that alright?) Also I was wondering what your thoughts would be on a few maybe extra chapters in either Draco or Harry's point of view because it's all in third person at the moment. So I could write a POV book about their thoughts and feelings maybe on some of your favourite chapters? It's just a thought. 

Anyway thanks for sticking with the story so far and being such awesome readers :D your comments, reads and votes always make me smile :D so continue being awesome :D 

Emma out! Bye :D x