Chapter 19: The Beginning of a new future

(Normal P. O. V.)

After three weeks, everything had return to normal. Apparently, because of what happen to Samuru and Ricky in the tournament, the sponsor decide to open the tournament to everyone. Everyone can enter the tournament.
Ricky and the other also join in. After a fierce battle between the contestant,  the final match will be a battle between Shinsuke, the first rank and Sakura, the second rank. It's a match that been waiting for.

Ricky: Oh right, looks like the final is between Shin and Sakura.

Novu: Finally I can see those two fight.

Bakuga: I wonder how the battle will end.

Lyke: I think he will use her trump card against her.

Touya: That's right. After all, if Shin want to defeat her, he have to use it.

All except the b-elite: A trump card.

Mary: That's right, Shin only will use it when he face a strong fighter and only Sakura manage to force him to use it.

Kamon: What's his trump card anyway?

B-elite: Is a secret *laugh*

Kamon: Oh come on.

All: *laugh* Hahahaha....

After the battle, Kamon, Novu, Basara,  Bakuga and Genta join the Shigami art. They go training every weekend with Ricky. At school, they study hard for their exam with the help of Ricky and Sakura of course. Even though Kamon has a hard time catching up.

At the Shigami mansion, things has turn out pretty well. After Saya return to the mansion, her parents-in-law greet with happy. They are now in the search of Sasuku. Shin now study hard to become the heir while Sora continue his job as a spy. As for Sakura, she decide to stop her job as an idol and decide to live as a normal girl. Well normal then before.

Kamon: is starting.

Misuru: This is so exciting.

<Mc Ryu> Hello everyone, welcome to the final stage of the B-daman World Tournament. Looks like we come down to 2 contestants. On the left side *show Sakura* we have Sakura Shigami, the Empress of light and Darkness. The second rank of the b-elite. While on our right, *show Shin* we have the Emperor of judgment himself, Shinsuke Shigami, the first rank of the b-elite.

Sakura: *at the stage* looks like I fighting you again.

Shin: Hmm, maybe destiny had pull us here.

Sakura: Maybe, but this time I will not lose to you.

Shin: *smirk* I will also not myself to lose.

Sakura: Let fight to our best.

Shin: Yes. Let fight to our new future.

<Mc Ryu> Okay, everyone let count down together.

All : B-shot.

Samuru/Ricky/Novu/Basara/Kamon/Bakuga/Genta: Ready!!

B-elite: Aim

Sakura/Shin: Fireblast.

The End 😀