Chapter 4: Explainantion part 2

(Samuru P. O. V.)

When I heard that name, my heart beeps faster than ever. My father's eyes were wide. Ricky and Lyke are just silent while the other mouth drop.

Himiko: Gen-chan, who is Sakura?

Genusuke: She is my daughter. Samuru's younger twin.

Everyone except Ricky/Lyke: Twin!!

Mr. Takakura: Mr. Shigami, you never tell me that you have other children than Samuru.

Genusuke: I actually have five children. 4 boys and a girl. Samuru was born with two twins. The older is a boy named Sora and younger twin name Sakura. The oldest siblings are Shinsuke and the youngest name Sasuku.

Himiko: Where are them now?

Genusuke: I don't remember. *sad tone* I left them after I divorce with my second wife.

Ricky: I know where they are.

My father and I surprise to hear what Ricky just say.

Samuru: Really?!

Ricky: *nodded* Yes, Sakura, Sora, and Shin are now living with their grandparents at the Shigami main residents.

Genusuke: Thank Goodness.

Samuru: Do you know where they are now?

Ricky: Emm... I think Sakura is still at Paris because of her concert tour and will back this Sunday. Shin just left to sign a contract for a new project in America. Sora is still in Japan but I heard that he will also leave Japan for a mission in Europe.

Lyke: But don't worry, you can meet them at the tournament. They will also enter it.

Rory: Well we just know that Sakura is a b-shot so is no surprise to see her compete but even the other two will compete as well.

Kaito: What is Shin and Sora rank in the BDEG.

Ricky: Sora is the third most skillful b-shot in the group. He was called the Emperor of the Sky.

Lyke: While Shin is the strongest member. He was given the title the Emperor of judgment or the Emperor of destruction. Sakura, Shin, and Sora were called the Trio Emperor for their Skill in b-daman.

Ricky: And let me tell you they are strong even Dragold or Gelusion didn't stand a chance again. Even I never win against them.

Novu: Even you.

Lyke: Yes, but actually if Kakeru shows his true skill even you guys can't stand a chance. The top five members never lose to other b-shot. Kakeru here didn't have a chance to use his true skill because he didn't even realize his true strength.

Kamon: I like to fight with the old you Ricky. I burning up.

Ricky: Maybe next time. I will save this skill for the tournament.

Lyke: So how about you guys, would you compete in the tournament?

We look at each other. We then smile and turn to face Lyke.

Ricky: Of course they will.

Lyke: Great, and for the record. I will also compete so I hope we will get to fight each other.

Ricky: Me too.

Lyke: *serious tone* But you guys must be careful because the bad guys will also compete in this tournament. Please be careful especially Samuru and Ricky. You two are their target.

Samuru: Of course.

Lyke:*smile* Great, well then I got to go. I have something else to take out. I hope we will meet again.