Chapter 5: The tournament begin

After one week

(Ricky P. O. V.)

After all the training with Sora. Finally, the tournament begins. The tournament is being held at a deserve island at the far east of Japan. My friend and I, along with Sora, Mr. Takakura, Rory, Genusuke-san, and Himiko-san are now at the hotel at the island for a strategy meeting.

Sora: Okay guys, the tournament that you guys had been training had arrived. I will now tell you the format of the tournament.

Mr. Takakura: You may begin.

Sora: Right. For the first round, they will hold it for a few days.

Kaito:*raised his hand* Why that long?

Sora: because the first round is to decide the top 32 players from hundreds of contestants.

Everyone: What!!

Jenta: That's a lot of players!!

Sora: Well, of course, the players are from all over the world. So there's no wonder the contestants is that many.

Novu: After that?

Sora: The match will continue like always.

Bakuga: That's mean the first round is for cutting the number of contestants to 32 people.

Jenta: That's kind of cruel if you ask me.

Sora: You may right but there is one little problem.

Samuru: What is it?

Ricky: You may encounter with powerful b-shot that you never fight before or meeting the other b-elite *b-elite is the nickname for the members of the BDEG*

Rory: That's is troublesome.

Sora: There's also a change you will encounter with my siblings so be careful because those two are on the other level.

Everyone nodded

Ricky: Oh Sora, I have a question. What are you gonna do with this *holding a paper bag*

Sora: Great you find it. *take the bag* I was afraid that I lost it.

Kamon: What's inside the bag?

Sora then pulls out a gold jacket with hoodies and hand it to Samuru.

Samuru: *take the jacket* Is this for me?

Sora: Yes, I want you to wear this at the tournament.

Samuru: Why?

Sora: Because I want you to hide your identity. If you suddenly encounter with Shin and Sakura at the tournament. I don't want them to know you are here. This is a punishment for hidden a big secret from me.

Samuru: But it is okay to do that?

Sora: Of course, besides it will also give you a chance to meet closely without both of them notice.

Samuru: If you say so.

Himiko: Okay kids, I think you better get some rest because tomorrow you have a match to win.

Genusuke: You may go now.

Everyone then left the room and went to their own room to have some sleep. When Sora, Samuru and I on our way to our room, we suddenly spot someone that really familiar for us.

The guy had black hair and midnight blue eyes. He is wearing a olives sweater underneath a white coat, black pants and black shoes. He pins his bang to his left side. He is holding a bird type b-daman and on his way towards us.