Chapter 8: The top 32 player

(Kamon P. O. V.)

Today is the final day of the preliminary round. Only 22 spot remain. I must fight at my fullness to spot a spot in the top 32. But I can't stop thinking about my meeting with Sakura last night.

Flashback

Sakura: Do you want to learn the techniques to become a b-elite?

Novu: Why you asking us about this?

Sakura: As you guys know, Ricky and Samuru are now being target by a lot of people for their power. So I decided to make a backup plan.

Aiki: Because we are short of member, we decide to recruit you guys. How about it?

Bakuga: But. Are we really qualified to be a member?

Sakura: Don't worry. You guys has the qualifications to be one and beside..

All: ??

Sakura: You all can do this as a repayment to Ricky and Samuru for everything they do to you guys months ago.

All: *surprise*

Basara: How do you know about that?

Aiki: We know everything about you guys. Everything including what you guys done the past.

Sakura: For instant Novu, you try to conquer the east and west city. But you fail because of Samuru and Ricky. It make you realize about their potential and try another tactic by reopen Dragold seal but it didn't went like your plan. It is because of Basara, Samuru and Ricky that you realize the true meaning of b-daman.

Novu: *surprise*

Aiki: See. We knew everything. So how about it.

All of us thinking deeply about this offer. It is like a dream. We didn't even think we been recruit to be a member in a top b-shot group.

Novu: I have a question to ask. May I?

Sakura: Sure.

Novu: If we agree. That's mean we agree to be a member, we can learn all kinds of knowledge about b-daman that had never been known to the public.

Sakura: Why yes.

Bakuga: What about the training? Do we have to drop out the tournament for training?

Aiki: No. It did not need a lot of time for training to be a member. It a least need about a week of training to master the basic techniques. But since you guys use mystical b-daman, it will take about 2 days to train.

Kamon: Can you guys give us time to think about this offer?

Sakura: Sure, I give you until tomorrow night.

Kamon: Thank you.

Flashback End.

Since then I can't sleep properly. I always think about that offer. Sure it is a great offer but I just to know how to react. I mean I really want to repay to Samuru and Ricky about helping me with saving my brother. I just don't know.

But I can't let this think playing in my mind I have a match to win.

(Novu P. O. V.)

I have manage to win my 95 match. Only 5 more to go and next stop the second stage but. What have Sakura said was true. Because of Ricky, I learn that we don't need to manipulate people. We just have be friend with them. Because of him and Samuru, I have a lot of friend and I don't want to lose them.

I was thinking about accepting the offer but what the risk I have to take. I just don't know of the explain this into more details but I can't keep it. I must tell my decision.