Chapter 9: Training and the greeting

(Samuru P. O. V.)

Today, me and Ricky are going training with Shin and Sora. Novu and the other can't join because they say they have something to do. If you think about it, those five have been hangout together for the past 3 days. But I really don't want to know what they up to. Oh well, I just hope they didn't get trouble. Right now I am at the park waiting for Ricky to arrive and he is running late. As always.

(Novu P. O. V.)
[At the other side of the park.]

Basara, Kamon, Genta, Bakuga and I are waiting for Aiki to pick us up for our training. Sakura didn't give us the location so she ask us to wait at the park.

After 5 minutes of waiting, finally Aiki arrive with a beautiful girl. She has long grey hair that she tied into a bun and green-yellow eyes. She is wearing a school uniform that is a white shirt with red ribbon, blue blazer and black skirt. She also wears black high heel boots.

Aiki also wearing a school uniform. His uniform is a red sweater, blue blazer, black slack and brown shoes. There are on their way here.

Aiki: *wave his hand* Yahoo!! Sorry I am late. I just finished my class.

Bakuga: It's okay Aiki-san. We also just get here.

Genta: So who is this pretty miss.

Aiki: Oh! Guys, this is yuuki. Yuuki introduce yourself

Yuuki: Of course. *bow* It's nice to meet you all. My name is Yuuki Mutomori. Aiki's childhood friend and fiance.

Aiki: *sweat droop* Hehe.. *whisper to Yuuki* Do you have to tell them about that part?

Yuuki: Well of course. This is to show everyone that I have been taken.

Aiki: Yeah right. *focus at Novu and the other* Back to the topic, looks like everybody is here, so let's get going.

Basara: And where exactly?

Aiki: You see *snap his finger*

And like magic, we suddenly at an arena at an unknown location. What I know is the arena is equip with high-tech equipment that meant for b-daman training.

Sakura: *walk towards them* Oh you here. So let's start the training.

(Ricky P. O. V.)

Oh man. I running late again. I hope Samuru will not mad at me. But my hope had been down the drain when Samuru start to scold me when I arrive. I knew I should set my alarm before going to sleep.

Anyway, after three minutes been scold by Samuru. The both of us head of to our training area. Apparently, Samuru don't know where it is so I have to guide him there. First, we take a bus and get off at a rich neighborhood. Surprisingly, Samuru's father is also there. The three of us walk at the neighborhood and reach our destination. We arrive at a traditional house and it plate name written Shigami. I press the telecom and voice answer.

Voice: Hello. Who is this?

Ricky: It's me. Kakeru Ryugasaki. I am here to see Master Nishio.

Voice: Oh, young master Kakeru. Please wait a moment.

The gate then open and we went in. The yard was really huge. It has all kinds of flower and it's design in a very traditional way.

The main door open and reveal the maid.

Maid: Welcome, Young Master Kakeru.

Ricky: Yes. Oh I bring some guests.

The maid look up and surprise when she saw Genusuke-san and Samuru.