Prologue

At someway far in West City.

In a house, they are five people sitting in a circle and discussing something very important.

Boy 1: Can you repeat it again

Boy 2: As I say, we have found the incarnation of the King of Water and Wind.

Girl 1: Really?!

Girl 2: Yes, it wasn't easy but we finally identify them.* push a button and two picture appear at screen*

The first picture is a boy. He has blue hair with red crimson eyes. His hair is a medium height reaching almost to his neck and black eyebrows. He wears a large red and white sweater over a white shirt. The sweater is worn short it includes a hoodie and pockets. The boy also wears blue elbow pads and white wristband on his left wrist with sports orange sweatpants with a blue design that are rolled up to just below his knee and white and red shoes with a blue lace cover on his feet. He was holding a blue dragon b-daman.

The other is also a picture of a boy. But this boy is slightly taller. He has midnight blue hair with blue eyes. He tied his hair in a small ponytail and the back end seems to be a black highlight. He wears a black ascot that tucks inside of his shirt and a golden button vest with rolled sleeves. He wears black gloves and thin black armband on his right arm. Underneath his vest, he wears a purple shirt with large white pants and gray boots. He was holding a white dragon b-daman

Girl 2: I am sure you know about them.

Boy 1: Well of course who doesn't. The blue hair boy is Kakeru Ryugasaki. He is the champion of GP series and the one who defeat Dragorld.

Boy 2: And the other one is Samuru Shigami. Kakeru's comrades. He also helps Kakeru defeated Dragorld.

Girl 1: But I can't help to think that Samuru Shigami looks kind like someone really familiar to me.

Girl 2: You got a point, but I seem can't remember about it.

Boy 2: What about you captain? Is this boy remind you of someone.

Captain: Well of course. He reminds me of that girl. The one who always interrupt with every our plan.

Boy 1: You don't mean...

Captain: Yes, this gonna be fun *smirk*

At the same time, there are also a few teenagers discussing the same issue at a very far away place.

Boy 1: So that organization manages to identify the identity the incarnation of the two king wizard. Why I'm didn't feel surprised hearing about it?

Boy 2: Because you had already predicted about it and also didn't care about these matters seriously.

Girl 1: Back to the topic, so what should we do? We don't know where the organization is hiding and it's in a matter of time when they will capture them if we caught off guard.

Girl 2: I don't worry about Kakeru Ryugasaki been capture. After all, he is the former member of the BDEG. What I worry about is Samuru Shigami 

Leader: You may be right but...

Boy 1: But?

Leader: I know that he will be fine. After all, there is someone who always protected him in the shadows. What we have to do is make sure we find those organization before they find those two. The whole dimensions are now counting on us to do it.

Everyone: Yes, President.

At the WBMA Headquarters.

Rory: Grandfather, we have received a letter.

Mr. Takakura: From who?

Rory: It is from the B-Daman Elite Group.

Genusuke: That is very rare for us to received something form them.

Himiko: Well that true. The B-Daman Elite Group is the only organization that didn't involve in the Dragorld and Gelusion incident.

Mr. Takakura: What's it say?

Rory: *Read the letter* It's an invitation.

Mr. Takakura: An invitation?

Rory: Yes, it says that they invite us to send our best player to compete in their new tournament.

Mr. Takakura: Really?! What's the name of the tournament?

Rory: The BDW tournament.