Chapter 2: Meeting an old partner

(Ricky P. O. V.)

[10 minutes after Samuru leave the medical room]

'Where am I' I thought as I open my eyes to see that I am in a white room. Dracyon was on the table beside me.

Dracyon: Ricky, you finally awaken.

Ricky: What happens to me?

Dracyon: You suddenly fainted. Yuki and the other brought you here. You make me and the other's worries you know.

Ricky: Really? I am sorry for making you worry. I didn't mean to.

Dracyon: It's okay Ricky as long as you save I fine with it but what bothers me is why did you suddenly fainted after seeing that b-daman in the first place.

Ricky: That b-daman make me remember about my past that I lock away three years ago. That memory makes me remember all of the pain I have suffered recently.

Dracyon: That's mean you knew the owner of that b-daman.

I nodded

Dracyon: But what tragic that happen three years ago that forcing yourself to seal your memory away?

Ricky: Do you really want to know?

Dracyon: Of course, I am your, partner, after all. I will always be by your side if you need me.

I smile when I heard Dracyon statement. Suddenly, I feel a presence. I haven't felt this presence for years.

Ricky: Dracyon, where is the other?

Dracyon: Oh, they at the stadium.

Nuts, I need to get there quickly before he arrives. I then get out of the bed and take Dracyon with me.

Dracyon: Ricky, what are you doing? you suppose to rest.

Ricky: There's no time for that Dracyon. We have to get to the other right now. They are now in trouble.

Dracyon: What?!

Ricky: I need to get there but first...

I ran to the guest room and pull out my spear out of my bag.

Dracyon: Ricky, what is that?

Ricky: Something that we need to stop him.

I reach deeper in my bag and pull out a blue dragon b-daman that looks like Dracyon. Dracyon himself was surprised to see him

Dracyon: Ricky, why do you have another dragon b-daman?

Ricky: This is kinda complicated but three years ago, he was my partner before I meet you.

Dracyon: Ricky, you were a b-shot before meeting me?

Ricky: Like a say, it is very complicated but we don't have time for this. I will tell you about this later. I promise.

I then run to the stadium but I was too late. I saw the other are now in a cage. There also someone in front of them and he is really familiar to me. My anger boils up every time I see him.

Dracyon: Look like we are too late.

Ricky: No we are not. We have to stop him before he hurt them.

I then put Dracyon in my pocket and start attacking that boy.

[Back in the present]

Ricky: Okay, let's have a fight. If I win surrender yourself.

Boy: Okay, but if I win. You and Samuru Shigami will come with me quietly. Deal *smirk*

Ricky: It is a deal.