Chapter 11: Royal Battle.

(Samuru P. O. V.)

Finally I finish packing to go Crestland for the tournament. I didn't left anything. I have my new clothes, Dravise, my bath things and Dravise equipment. I also brought my sword and kendo equipment for practice. My grandparents will also come with me to Crestland.

Right now, I am in an aeroplane to Crestland with my family and my friend. It's been months since I went there.

When we arrive, we go to one of the hotel to check in. My friend and I straight away go to the stadium. The stadium is almost pack with people to watch our battle.

Ricky: I so excited. I can't wait any longer.

Kamon: You and me both.

Bakuga: Patient. The tournament will begin in a minute.

Bakuga word were magic because Mc Ryu is now standing at the stage.

<Mc Ryu> Hello competitor, welcome to the second stage of the BDW Tournament. For today stage, 32 player will battle all out to make into the top 16. Today battle will be Royal Battle!!

Kamon: Royal Battle?

Misuru: I never heard it before.

<Mc Ryu> To explain this format, I will pass this to Roma to explain it to our competitors.

<Roma> Thank you, Ryu. Now, Royal Battle is a battle in a group. A group of 8 people will battle to collect point in the arena. The first four competitors who collect 100 point will move on to the next round.

All: 100 point!!

Genta: Okay, this is insane. First, they ask us to fight 100 people. Now, collect 100 point. This tournament is getting harder by the minute.

Yuki: Well of course.

I look around the stadium and saw my brother and the other member are staring dagger. Who are they looking at?

Asuka: What you staring at?

Touya: See for yourself.

We all turn and surprised to see Erin, Mark and Katsura, smirk at us.

Lyke: *anger* I like to wipe that smirk out on their face.

Sakura: *calm* Just ignore them.

<Mc Ryu> This is the group for the Royal battle.

Group 1
Shinsuke, Lyke, Touya, Basara, Yuki, Reggie, Asuka, Mark

Group 2
Sora, Kim Suk, Mi ra, Kamon, Simon, Hugo, Misuru, Erin

Group 3
Sakura, Mary, Samuru, Bakuga, Kaito, Derek, Ken, Ui

Group 4
Ricky, Christina, Novu, Genta, Grizz, Gunner, Katsura, Tooru.

<Mc Ryu> The battle will begin a moment. The player can practice that the training room thay the GA provide. Use it wisely.

We walk to the practice room to practice before the match begin. I notice Shin look uneasy for some reason, so I decide to talk to him.

Novu: Shin, What's wrong? you look worried from some reasons.

Shin: *look up* Oh nothing, just thinking about the next battle. I usually this nervous before the match begin. I don't like be watch by a lot of people. I more shy than my other siblings.

Novu: *sit next to him* Yeah, I notice.

Shin: But I cannot be nervous. If I lose this battle, I will give a big opportunity for our enemy to get close to Samuru. *hold his head* I don't want to lose him again