Chapter 18: The Awakening of a King

(Normal P. O. V.)

Satoshi: Impossible.

Sora: It can't be.

Shin: It's really you.

Gennusuke: Saya.

The women, Saya nod as she face Satoshi and the other. Samuru also surprise to see her alive after what happen 7 years ago.

Saya: Satoshi, you have gone too far. Not only you kidnap my son, you also force him to do such horrible things to my family and his friend. How could you.

Satoshi: No. How could you. Why you rejected me. Why you decide to marry Gennusuke while you know I have love you since high school.

Saya: Because I love him.

Satoshi: Hmm.. Fine then. How about I kill your son.

He ran toward to Samuru who is now defenseless and try to kill him but Saya and Gennusuke got to him first and defand Samuru using their sword. Sora want use this opportunity to take Samuru but Erin and her friend get in his way.

Erin: If you want him, pass me first.

Sora: with pleasure.

Once again, the fight rage on. Weapon, spell and poison is everywhere. Even Sakura and Aiki join the field. When the enemy was distracted, Aiki use this chance to remove the colar from Samuru's neck.

Satoshi: *jump back* Tch.. Looks like we have to use plan B.

He push a button and a giant cannon appear.

Shin: What the...

Kamon: It's huge.

Satoshi: This cannon has been all fuel with Ricky and Samuru's power. It will destroy everything in his path including you.

Sora: We will stop it.

Satoshi: *smirk* Try, if you can.

He push the button and the cannon is ready to fire. But before it can fire, the cannon suddenly stop.

Satoshi: What?! It can't be, why it stop?

Sakura: How it will work if it is empty.

Satoshi: What?!

Aiki: While you were busying talking about your plan, we took the opportunity to stop the cannon by shooting the container that fuel the cannon.

Sakura: We have to thanks Bakuga and Novu for their precisely aim.

Aiki: With that the power will return to their owner. Your plan are now useless.

As Aiki say, they saw the mana flowing back to Ricky and Samuru.
Satoshi face obviously angry. Every plan that he use been stop by Aiki and Sakura.

Satoshi: If I can't use the king, I will take you down with me, Saya.

He aim his gun at Saya and shot two time. She didn't have the time to defend herself. But the weird things, she still undamaged. That's when they realize that Ricky and Samuru ara now in front of her with their shirt full of blood.

Sora: Samuru!

Kamon: Ricky!

Samuru: *split the blood* There's now way we would let you shot her.

Ricky: *gasping* This is the only thing we can do to them for saving.

Samuru: *gasping in pain* There's no way will let you hurt them.

Ricky: If you want to go near them.

Samuru/Ricky: You have to get pass us first.

Suddenly the both of them glow. Ricky in blue while Samuru in white. It also make Dracyon and Dravise glow. It was so bright that they have to cover their eyes.