Part 18

Suddenly, Celestia appeared at the open door, and smiled warmly at the family. "Come, my little Ponies, we mustn't waste time," She said, suddenly very serious.

The trio walked on through the castle. "What's happening, Princess," Dash asked, worry tinting her voice.

"I have to show you all something." Applejack looked behind her, seeing that Star Wish and Twilight were accompanying them. Star wish was now the half the size of Twilight.

"But, what is it?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

Suddenly they arrived at a large door, and instantly Applejack and Dash recognized it. There were many glass containers filled with aging artifacts, and a dusty mirror in the center in the room, mounted on a platform.

Celestia began charging up a spell, and pointed her horn at the four ponies, Twilight standing behind Princess Celestia. A beam shot out, and a magical force bounded Applejack, Dash, Star Wish and AppleCloud.

"Hey! What gives," Called a struggling Rainbow Dash. Oh how I wished I could help them. Suddenly, a green flame enveloped Celestia, and her true form showed. Queen Chrysalis. I struggled hard, and I turned regretfully from Twilight to myself. Everypony excluding my mom and me gasped.

Applejack gave me a pained look that read,"You bitch." I couldn't blame her. My mom made me, and I couldn't say no. She'd kill me.

I walked over to the four ponies and one by one dragged them to the portal, which would close in 3 minutes. Dash resorted to insults."You'll never- gah, get away with this you psycho BITCH! And you too, you fucking traitor!"

All those words stung my ears. I put Star Wish in, while she screamed her head off.

"Oh, but I will! Celestia's already gone on a trip to Manehatten to fight off my minions," My mom cackled, making my nerves burst. I hated her.

I gently pushed in AppleCloud, on the verge of tears. I couldn't do it. But I did.

I pulled an angry Dash over and lightly pushed her in. She struggled, and I wanted to let her struggle. Maybe she'd break free. But she didn't.

Applejack was last. She looked at me with that,"Fuck you," face. I pulled her over, looked her in the eyes. Her ears flattened.

"I'm so, so sorry. Be safe. Return in 30 moons."

And I gently pushed her in. The magic would wear off within 5 minutes of being there. The portal would shut off in 30 seconds.

29

28

27

I turned to my mom, my eyes moist. "Oh, PLEASE, Spiderwhick. You're such a baby. I raised you better!"

26

25

24

I have her a mean look. "Yes. You did. And I'm gonna do what's right."

23

22

21

My mom gave a proud look. "Atta girl! And what's right is helping me rule and conquer all the love in EQUESTRIA!"

20

19

18

I looked at her for a moment.

17

16

15

I shook my head, walking up to her.

14

13

12

I raised my hoof, and slammed it right across her muzzle. A loud slam rang out.

11

10

9

My mother fell to the floor, blood leaking from her muzzle. It was oozy and purple.

8

7

6

I ran to the mirror, stopping in front of it. I looked back at my mom, and she got up effortlessly, giving me a scowl.

5

4

3

"See you in hell, bitch," I huffed, jumping in the portal.

2

1

0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~