Part 3

Rainbow Dash woke up real early on Saturday. "Ugh, I'm so tired," she groaned,"But I can't fall back asleep!"

Being sure not to wake up Applejack, she scooted out of bed, and started the day by taking a shower. The warm water pelted her fur, and it felt relaxing.

After the shower, and AJ still wasn't awake, though Apple Cloud was, and cried from the other room. Rainbow Dash trudged into Cloud's room and lifted her up. She slowly flew over to the rocking chair in the corner and rocked on it as Apple Cloud quieted down to a few little babbles in her arms.

Rainbow couldn't help but smile. She looked at Apple Cloud, and it reminded her of AJ, the warm feeling.

Cloud's fur was a light green, and was a fusion of blue and orange. or rather, orange to cyan.

At that moment, Applejack came in. "Heh, I reckon we best be gettin' some grub? Y'all know what today is, right?"

Rainbow yawned, nodding her head, she then, took Apple Cloud to the changing table. She changed her diaper and fed her 3 ounces of baby formula. For a baby at Apple's age, she sure was hungry a lot.

After that, Applejack had filled in for Dash in making breakfast. There was Hashbrowns, Pancakes and eggs.

As Dash sat down, she quickly kissed AJ on the cheek. "Ah, it was no problem, Sugar Cube."

Rainbow grinned, digging in. By the time she finished, she was wide awake (Que le Katy Perry song).

"So, AJ, what are you gonna wear to the wedding today," she asked, as she took a sip of the succulent orange juice in her cup.

"Eh, ah might wear mah Red dress. The one ah got at our weddin'," she replied, wondering if It'd go well with her Stetson.

"But that means you won't be able to wear your hat. Which is a shame, because your hat is the thing that makes you, you. And I fell in love with you," Dash smirked, teasingly pulling the hat over AJ's eyes. Applejack smiled, pulling the hat just above her eyes.

Applejack sighed, and put the hat on the counter. "What are you doing?"

"Ahm just tryin' a new look," she replied, starting up the stairs. "Stay down here real quick. Don't move."

A short while later, Dash was fiddling with some spoons, using them as air drum sticks. "What do ya' think, Rainbow?"

Dash shot around. When she saw Applejack, her jaw hit the floor. There she stood, in a lovely red, shimmering dress, her mane in curls, let loose and nearly reached her elbows (I think ponies had elbows...).

AJ's tail was just as curly, and she had a small rose clip in her hair. She was stunning. But what Rainbow loved most, was that AJ's cheeks were visibly pink, obviously from blushing.

"Gorgeous," was all Dash could say. Applejack's cheeks got even more hotter.

"Na, what are you gonna wear?"

Rainbow broke out of her trance, and shook her head. "Pro-Probably the tux," she said, scratching at the nape of her neck.

Dash went upstairs, and she got dressed too. And then, she just put Apple Cloud a little pink dress, that had a little red bow that tied her mane into a pony tail (heheh, get it? Pony tail?).

When she came down with Cloud, Rainbow put her in the stroller, and strapped her in. This was mandatory, as Cloud was able to fly now.

The trio exited their house and Applejack pushed the stroller, as they trotted along the dirt path. They were careful not to get their clothing dirty. Once they arrived in the populated side of Ponyville, they walked over to the town center, where everypony was gathered.

"Applejack! Rainbow Dash! So glad you could make it," called out a familiar British like voice.

"Howdy, Rarity!"

"Sup'?"

Rarity smiled at them. Her mane was SUPER bedazzled, and her wedding dress had so many intricate designs and patterns, it'd be hard for me to remember every little stitch. Yes, I, Spiderwhick, attended the wedding, but I'll leave my part out, as it was very embarrassing...

"ALRIGHT, EVERYPONY! THE WEDDING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"

Applejack and Dash took their seats, Cloud sitting in AJ's lap, babbling softly.

~le 2 hours later~

The ceremony was great! Everypony nearly shed a tear, watching Rarity and Spike say their,"I do's." it was almost the same as AJ's and Dash's, but a little less teary eyed.

After the ceremony, came the reception. AJ and Dash sat at a circular table with Twilight, Fluttershy, Trixie, Star wish, And Pinkie.

Rarity, Spike and their son, Chronos, sat at the big rectangular table in the back, and they showed pictures and videos of their blooming romance. They even had a video of Spike proposing, to which was filmed by Photo Finish. It was costly, but to Spike, it was worth it.

At the reception, Dash and Applejack excuse themselves to the restroom, and asked Twilight to watch Cloud.

But I should tell you what happened, next time... :3