Sorry! Part 10

~I'VE BEEN SO INACTIVE, AND I HATE IT!! Well, I'm back again, single, and ready to mi- wait, *checks note cards.* this isn't in the script! Oh well, on with the story!*

A week later...

"Thanks for agreeing to watch AppleCloud, Pinkie, Flutters."

The shy, yellowish pony nodded, smiling lightly. "It's nothing."

"NO PROBLEM," Pinkie screeched, causing Fluttershy to flinch. "Oh, sorry Flutters," she apologised, lowering her voice, petting her mane.

"Well, we'll be back faster than a jack rabbit in the middle of August-" (SORRY I HAD TO USE THAT SPONGEBOB REFRENCE!!)

"Uh, we're gonna head out now," Rainbow smiled nervously, tugging on Applejack's hat lightly.

"Alright, Alright, see ya'," Applejack laughed, turning around and exiting with Rainbow behind her. They were going to a small party for Big Macintosh at Sweet Apple Acres.

"Okie dokie lokie, Ready to fillysit, Flutters," smiled Pinkie, keeping her voice lowered.

Fluttershy nodded slowly, heading upstairs to check on AppleCloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday dear, Big Mac,

Happy birthday to you!"

Granny Smith, Applebloom, Applejack, and Rainbow dash all sang, gathered around the table.

"Golly, Big Mac! 26 already? Ya' makin' me feel old," cried Granny Smith, hugging her grandson. He blushed a bit, being the well built, big shy guy he was.

Applejack laughed, and sat on the couch, patting the spot next to her. Dash in the suggested seat, and AJ nuzzled into her shoulder.

Granny Smith, without warning, snapped a quick photo of the couple on the couch. Applejack shot up, blushing. "Granny! Please, don't do that."

Dash grinned,"hey, AJ, what's wrong with a little recognition?"

Applejack blushed even more. "Ah, ah don't like bein' in pictures much..."

Dash giggled, and got up to get a piece of cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AppleCloud was fast asleep, and Pinkie and Flutters didn't know what to do to pass the time. "We couuuld.... Uhh.... Play truth or dare!"

Fluttershy sort of shrunk back, not liking the idea of it. "Oh, uh, I don't know."

Pinkie smiled. "It's okay flutters! I won't dare you to do anything TOO crazy!"

Fluttershy thought about it for a second, before easing her muscles. She nodded, taking Pinkie's word for it.

"Okay! You go first," grinned Pinkie, sitting in the living room. Fluttershy sat across from her.

"O-okay, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"I-is it true you're a- flimmyfmolrr?"

"A what?"

"A-a-flimmyfmolrr..."

"A fillet smoulder?"

"N-no, a filly fooler?"

Pinkie's eyes grew wide a bit. Did Flutters really go deep with the first try?! "Uh- I d-don't know. Umm... Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Flutters was losing her fear and letting loose a bit.

"Um, I dare you to tell me who you like," Pinkie smirked, a very devious look on her face.

Flutters sighed. She couldn't tell her that. It would ruin their friendship. It can! She could make it up, but Pinkie would find out. And when she did, they wouldn't be friends anymore. Her thoughts transferred over to the glorious pink mare in front of her.

Her hot pink mane, that was very curly, but not matted, and the dazzling blue eyes. Those icy, blue, righteous eyes. When she looked into them, she was lost in them.

"Uh, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy snapped back into reality. "Oh, uh, who I like?"

"I asked that, like, uh, 6 minutes ago?"

Fluttershy gasped. Was it that long?

"But, anyways, who's the special stallion?"

"She's not exactly a s-stallion... I'm s-sort of a filly fooler myself, b-but not a BIG one," she confided in the pink party pony.

"I-it was somepony we know, but she's taken now, and I don't blame her. She's happy now. And I'm happy too. But I've got somepony else in mind."

Pinkie thought for a moment. She gasped. "YOU LIKED DERPY?!"

Fluttershy face hoofed. "No, and I'm not telling who I like!"

Pinkie pouted, and Flutters looked at her. A small part of her heart YEARNED to tell her. But the other half desperately tried to lock it away.

Pinkie's puppy face increase. Fluttershy though herself being most adorable, but when It came to Pinkie's pouty face, her heart melted, and her face became red hot.

"Pleeeeeeeaaassseee????!!!!"

"Mou," Fluttershy mumbled quickly.

"Who?!"

"Y-y-you......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applejack wiped the cake that smothered over Applebloom's face, off.

"Gee, Applebloom, ya' 12 years old! Why are ya eatin' so slobby?"

"Slobby ain't a word," Applebloom argued, obviously embarrassed.

"Well, ya' get what ahm tryin' to say, right?"

Applebloom nodded, hugging her sister. "See ya' soon!"

"Bye, Granny Smith, Big Mac, Applebloom," waved Rainbow Dash. All waved back together, and Applejack bid her good byes too.

"Ah can't believe Big Mac's already 26! It makes me feel younger, age wise!"

"How about agility wise," Rainbow smirked, checking AJ out, voice dripping with lust.

Applejack blushed, and they walked the rest of the way home, under Luna's beautiful night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D! What chya think?! I know it's not much, but another chapters gonna be coming out, in about an hour, cause I'm putting a lot of thought into these. If it doesn't come out in an hour, safely know that something has sprout up.