Part 8

"I must thank ya Twilight. With out ya help, we would've lost er'."

Twilight had stayed the night, to record any changes in the filly. Remarkably, the filly survived, and was now resting.

"It was nothing. But you should be more careful with her. That was just one time. Imagine the next time! Yeesh," she scolded.

"We'll keep a good eye on her," Replied Dash, holding cloud in her arms.

"Well, I got to go. Chronos is gonna start picking up music," She replied Casually.

"Twilight, I don't mean to disagree, but isn't Chronos a tad bit to young for music?"

Twilight waved her hoof dismissively. "Your never too young to learn art and valuable skills. Besides, I want what's best for my grandchild-slash-nephew-slash-best-friend's-son."

Applejack rolled her eyes, letting out an amused chuckle. "If ya say so."

"And, since he's half dragon, it'll be easier for him to play the guitar," Twilight smiled, imagining her grandchild-slash-nephew-slash-best-friend's-son playing the guitar in front of thousands of cheering fans.

She then, trotted off, leaving the two parents in the room to discuss anything. ANYTHING... (;3:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genesis turned the corner, going down the hall to the scanning hall. There, they performed various tests, to see if she had gone through any changes. "I'm sorry, Genesis, but you still haven't healed yet," replied the Nurse, and she quickly shooed her from the room.

Genesis quietly sat in her room, sobbing. 'Why me? Why'd I have to get it?'

She quickly removed the bandages dawning her head, and lifted up the held mirror. She stared at the spot where her mane was. Where it WAS.

The more she looked, the more she felt like bawling her eyes out. Here she sat, no parents, no relatives, and only the company of Nurses, Doctors, and quickly multiplying Cancer cells.

She had a large tumour in her brain, that gave her a mild case of dyslexia. And her sense of smell. She had no sense of smell. All of it wiped out by a single cell that couldn't stop multiplying itself. "Dumb Cell," she cursed under her breath, looking away from the mirror.

And with that, she decided, she didn't stay no more. (If your wanting to know what happens next, stick around for a later announcement.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short, but hey, school happens.