Part 1

Sunshine, Apples, and a Bit of Rainbows.

"Don't tell me you furgot what day it is, Dash!"

It was January 12, 2013!

Rainbow began to flip through a calendar frantically as AJ climbed up the stairs slowly, with the child in her hooves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dash: HEY! SPIDERWHICK!

Spider: whu-?

Dash: you didn't reveal the baby's name!

Spider: pshh, opsh. You guys never told me the name!

Dash: *whispers it into Spider's ear*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow began to flip through a calendar frantically as AJ climbed up the stairs slowly, with Apple Cloud in her hooves.

Dash suddenly saw what today was.

"Shiiit..."

Applejack came in, balancing on threes, holding Cloud in one hoof near her shoulder. "Dash, are y'all even ho-"

Dash wasn't in the room anymore. She had escaped through the window to go get something. "Gah! I gotta get her a gift! But what?!"

Rainbow zoomed through Ponyville, through Canterlot, and past the Castle. Suddenly, she skid to a halt. "That thing! She wanted that thing! Umm, what was it called?!"

Dash flew over to the antique shop in Canterlot and purchased the 'thing' Applejack wanted!

When she arrived home, Apple Cloud was asleep, and AJ sat, arms crossed on the couch. "Where'd ya' go? I thought chya came home earlier..."

"What?! No! I wasn't here earlier. Well I was in the morning, and I remembered what today was," Dash rambled on nervously.

That seemed to cheer AJ up. Applejack smiled, walking over and hugging Dash. Rainbow sighed silently in relief.

That night, Apple Cloud began fluttering her wings. Applejack sat in the floor with her and picked her up threw her in the air gently, and caught her. But, on the 3rd time, Cloud didnt come back down. Instead, she held herself up, with her wings.

"Dash! Come look at this! Apple Cloud!"

Dash galloped down the stairs into the living room. When she saw the event, her jaw dropped to the floor. "What?! How come our own daughter, who's like, almost a year old, fly better than Scootaloo, who's 12 years old?!"

"Dash, is this moment more 'bout Scootaloo, or the fact or baby can fly?"

"Touché..."

Applejack giggled, as Dash flew up to Cloud, and started coo to her. Cloud let out a small giggle, and AJ smiled.

"So, Dash. Y'all do remember what day it is, riiight??"

Dash smirked, looking down at AJ. "How could I not?"

"Then what day is it taday," Applejack questioned flatly, seeing if her spouse had forgotten.

"Our Anniversary, how could I forget our anniversary?"

AJ sighed in relief. Soon, she put Apple Cloud to sleep at 6, and set up everything.

She made some Spaghetti and Dash set the table. But, as Dash was about to sit down, Applejack *Accidentally* dropped the sauce on Dash.

"Oops," She said, in a small voice,"sorry, wha' don't y'all go get cleaned up in the bathroom?"

Then, she lifted Dash chin with her hoof, and whispered, her lips rubbed softly on Dash's,"Ah'll be up to help ya'."

Dash got the clue and practically almost made a sonic boom on her way up the stairs.

Dash slowly entered the warm tub, and exhaled in relief, as the warm water soaked her fur. It felt nice. The spaghetti sauce had come off, and had made the water a deep red. Dash blushed, thinking it looked WAY to wrong, and quickly refilled the tub.

A short moment later, Applejack sautéed into the room. She had her hat tilted to the side, and wore a lustful look on her face.

Dash's breathing intensified. Looking at AJ, it made her feel warm inside.

Applejack slowly entered too, smiling at Dash. Dash blushed, getting antsy.

She sat, looking at the tub water anxiously.

"Daash....," Applejack whispered in Rainbow's ear alluringly. Dash's eyes widened. 'Oh, no, here it comes,' she thought worriedly.

Her wings suddenly flared, and made her even more blushy.

Applejack gently grabbed her wing, and pulled Rainbow to her. She then, sat in front of her, putting her hat on Dash.

"That hat really makes ya look hot, Dashie."

That last word made Rainbow squirm. "T-Thanks," she smiled, blushing even more, to the point where her cheeks were a deep red.

Applejack suddenly roughly pushed her lips against Rainbow's. Dash grinned, pushing in, too. They sat in the water, and then Rainbow opened her mouth and entered AJ's. Nopony was playing for dominance, so they copied each other's movements. Eventually, things began to get heated, and AJ moaned into the kiss.

Rainbow smiled, breaking the kiss gently, and slowly went under the water.

AJ gasped, snatching her Stetson off Dash's head while she submerged, so her hat wouldn't get soaked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they got out of the tub, AJ remade the sauce. Hungrily, she gave Dash a plate. Since Dash makes breakfast, Applejack has to make dinner.

Dash and AJ sat, talking and laughing at dinner. Recently, Twilight and Trixie had spilled their feelings for each other to everypony, and they'd accepted them. Rarity and Spike had a kid, and they are engaged. Nothing about Fluttershy and Pinkie, though.

"So, when's the ho' down?"

"What," Rainbow asked, looking up from her plate.

"The weddin'?"

Dash swallowed, then replied,"I think it's on the 16th."

"That's in 4 days!"

"Yeah, and that's funny, cause ours was today, four days, and a year before theirs, heh."

Applejack smiled, shaking her head. "Sometimes, ah really wonder what goes through ya head, Dashie."

"Obviously, You and Cloud."

Applejack blushed, and her heart swelled a bit. She looked up at Dash, not being able to express how much she loved her, because she felt not even being in bed with Dash was enough to show her.

Instead, she went for the only way that was possible at this very moment.

"I love ya'."

Rainbow also looked up. It sent shivers down her spine, the good kind of shivers.

"I love you more."

"Well, I love ya' more than ah did yesterday."

"But only half as much as I'll love you tomorrow."

(Gah, That was a reference to a song called,"I love you more than yesterday," by Spiral Staircase. If you want, listen to it. It's sort of an oldies song doe.)

Applejack smiled, feeling her heart swell even more. It felt like Dash and Cloud had consumed her heart of everything. At the moment, she was happy.

And nothing could change that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you had read,"Orange to Cyan," you'd understand That.)

Spike is transformed into a pony,

Dash and AJ are married,

Applejack was pregnant from a fertility potion,

The weird glare on their on rings, referencing to the show's rainbow glare when they learn something new about relationships and friendship.