Part 17

~I NEGLECTED MY LITTLE RAINBOWJACKS!!! D: !! Anyways, indulge in a new chapter!~

"Did you do as I say, my glorious little Spider?"

"A-As you wish, M-Mom.."

"Good. Now, we'll strike when the time is right." Suddenly, she noticed my tears. "My, My, Spidy. You seem a bit off edge! Are you taking a fancy to these ponies? Surely you aren't, are you? I mean, they know your a changeling now. How do you think they'll treat you?"

I shook, tears spewing out of my shut eyes. Me and Kreme were the first changelings to feel. To know what it's like to be genuinely liked. I gritted my teeth. I loved my mom, but she was cruel and heartless. Even if she does consume love, she shares it with nopony.

I silently cursed to myself as my mom twirled a dagger in her hooves. Then and there, I silently vowed I'd help those ponies. My mom wouldn't get away with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOUR MAJESTY," Flash Sentry bursted through the door, five other guards behind him, panting.

"The Changelings! They've attacked Las Pegasus!"

Celestia looked on with a straight face, remaining calm. "Send Shining Armor and his squad. And tell them they must use the emergency teleportation spell."

Flash nodded, galloping off towards the West wing of the castle. Celestia turned to the five ponies and 1 changeling in front of her. "Twilight, I ask you to seek shelter here in the castle, until further instruction."

"But Princess! I can't! I need to be out there protecting Eq-"

"Please, Twilight. I demand you stay here until your fully needed. I ask you to report to your rooms immediately. Pinkie, Kreme, would you still like to keep the room you shared? Or would you like separate rooms?"

Pinkie looked over at the changeling, and her heart melted. She finally realized. It wasn't for Fluttershy she fell for. It was Kreme. "Let's keep it."

Kreme looked up, surprised. Her dark cheeks suddenly tinted a red, as she turned away, smiling.

"Very well then. Off you go. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, AppleCloud will be retrieved and sent to your room. Same will go for Star Wish, Twilight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applejack sat on the bed, twiddling her hooves nervously. Dash sat next to her, feeling completely useless. "I-Im worried for AppleCloud," Dash spoke up, breaking the silence. Applejack turned and hugged her.

"Ahm sorry for startin' the fight down there, Rainbow. I guess ahm a bit stressed is all. And I worry for our little filly as much as you do."

Rainbow hugged back, burying her face in Applejack's neck. She let out a whimper, and she hugged her mare closer. "Don't worry, Dash," AJ cooed, brushing Dash's hair with her hoof. Rainbow pulled away slowly, looking into AJ's eyes.

Applejack began to lean closer, as did Rainbow, and then a knock came at the door. They straightened themselves on the bed, before Dash called,"Come in."

The door shot open, and AppleCloud galloped in. Applejack leaped off the bed, and pulled AppleCloud into an embrace. "Oh, Cloud, honey, how are you?!"

"I-I'm fine mommy. But, why's that mare from tv doin'," AppleCloud asked, pulling away to point at Dash. She had that cute little raspy southern accent.

Rainbow felt as though she was stabbed through the heart. Her ears flattened. This is what she feared. Her OWN DAUGHTER not even knowing who she was.

"I-it's me. D-daddy," Dash croaked. Her chest ached, and her heart yearned for her filly.

The small filly squished back, taking slight offence. "Y-your not my daddy. My daddy's supposed to be a colt! That's what all the other school fillies tell me!"

Dash groaned. This hurt so much. "Not all daddy's are boys," she replied, her voice heavily quivering.

AppleCloud buried into Applejack. "Mommy, I want my real daddy! Where is he?!"

"That's her. Ah've told ya time and time again, Cloud. Ya got a mare for a father," Applejack replied sternly, holding AppleCloud by the shoulders.

Cloud looked over at Dash again. Now that she thought about it. She seemed so familiar. This was far before the TV Appearances. Suddenly, it hit her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small green filly babbled, her light green contrasting with the navy blue blanket she had. Suddenly, a cyan mass with a spectrum hair color and magenta eyes peeked it's head over the bar of her crib. An then her mom, AJ looked over too.

"Natural born flyer right there," laughed the cyan pony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi. Hi baby! How are you? How are you, mama? Your so cute, yes ya' are! Yes ya' are," AJ smiled at the small Pegasus newborn in her arms. The small pistachio coloured Pegasus babbled.

"Hey, AJ."

"Yeah," she replied, not looking up from the baby.

"Look."

Suddenly the cyan mare from before lifted AJ's head, and they shared a kiss, as the small filly witnessed it.

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~~~~~

Suddenly, hazel/caramel green eyes clashed with magenta eyes. AppleCloud broke free from Applejack and sprinted to Dash, tackling her dad. "I-I'm so sorry, Daddy! Forgive me," she sobbed into Rainbow's shoulder. Rainbow hugged back, a few tears escaping her eyes.

"Of course I will. Why wouldn't I? You were growing up, and I wasn't there, so I should be the-the one apologising."

AppleCloud hugged tightly, as she made room for AJ to join in. The three ponies sat there, lost in the moment, not wanting it to end.