Part 5

Ta hell with it! I'll write if I bucking want! Also, raise your hoof if your going to Bronycon!!! /)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, w-when is this, reunion?"

"Later on in the afternoon!"

Dash smiled. She was finally accepted. Finally.

"Is that why this came so early?"

"Ah guess so."

"Well, since I need my racer's sleep, I'm going back to bed!"

Applejack blushed. "Ah-Ah kinda had somethin' different in maind..."

Rainbow smirked. "Oooooooh, I see what you did there. Forget sleeping, i have an apple to buck," she said, yanking Applejack into the room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Applejack, Dash and Cloud got to Sweet Apple Acres, AJ got bombarded with hugs and such. Dash got a few hoof shakes, and just some friendly awkward,"Hello's," here and there.

Suddenly, Applebloom nearly tackled Rainbow. "HOWDY ALMOST-SISTER-DASHIE! HOW ARE Y'ALL DOIN'?!"

Dash smiled awkwardly, setting Applebloom down. "Uh, I'm doing great," she replied.

"Applejack, honey, can I talk to you in private please?" Applejack smiled, walking over behind a tree to speak with Dash. Rainbow spoke up,"Are you sure I should stay?"

"Of course ya' should! Why? Do ya have somethin' against mah family," she said, slightly offended.

"N-no, it's just," Dash trailed on. Applejack gave a disapproving look, waiting for an explanation. "It's-Just- am I legally part of your family?"

"Of course ya are! You are my wife, so technologically, ya are!"

"Technically, you mean?"

"Whatever, Dash, the point is, why are you so held back when it comes to this," she said, motioning her hoof to the reunion.

Dash sighed. She looked up into Applejack's warm jade eyes. "A-Applejack?"

"Yes, hun?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know I'd offend you so much. I should just stop talking. I don't even deserve you. You deserve someone better. Like, hell, even Braeburn would suit you. But why me? The self absorbed, untamed mare like me."

Applejack thought about it for a second, before smiling. "Because," she whispered into Dash's ear,"There's more in it than the self absorbedness. Your loyal, kind, and sweet. Ya' stood up for me, for our filly, for our love, and never stopped perseverin' the whole way.

"I love ya' because ya' got sumthin' even Braeburn could never show."

Dash stared into her eyes. "A-And what's that," she choked.

"Ya' got a burnin' passion for everypony ya' love, and would do anythin' for anypony. Your Rainbow the Loyal. Rainbow the Lovely. Rainbow Dash the mare, who wasn't afraid to love another mare, and went ya' own way, and busted through the doors of disapproval."

Dash flapped her wings, and hugged AJ tightly. "I love you."

"I love ya',too, Dashie."

And then, they were about to kiss, before Granny Smith screamed,"APPLE CLOUD!!!"

Dash and AJ nearly had a heart attack at what they saw.