Part 12

Applejack awoke, her eyes fluttering open, and took in her surroundings. She was facing the wall of her bedroom, and was comfortable in bed. She sighed contently, snuggling her head into the pillow.

The sheets shifted behind her, and the arm that draped at her side tightened its grasp. AJ looked down and saw the blue hoof wrapped around her torso.

"Mmmm, you up, AJ," grunted Rainbow sleepily. Applejack turned around, pecking her wife on the cheek. Rainbow's lips spread into a smile, and she opened her eyes drowsily.

Both stared into each other's eyes, admiring the love that danced in the others brilliant hues. "Applejack, you're sort of crushing my hoof."

Applejack gasped, and scooted off Dash's arm. The couple then, got out of bed, and prepared for the day. Rainbow headed over to Fluttershy's cottage to check on Tank. Ever since they'd had AppleCloud, Rainbow asked Flutters if she could hold on to Tank. She politely agreed.

She trotted in, and Fluttershy greeted her. Rainbow began to play with Tank when flutters went to her bedroom to wake Pinkie. "Who's a good boy, huh?! Who's my little guy," she silently cooed, and Fluttershy emerged from her room, Pinkie yawning behind her.

"Hey Dashie," Pinkie smiled, her flattened mane slowly taking form. It wasn't flat because she was sad, she was just tired.

"Pinkie had a rough night," explained Fluttershy. Pinkie winked at Flutters, making her,"eep," and blush.

Rainbow laughed, getting back up from the couch. "Imma head out. I gotta go home. Are you sure Tanks not gonna be too much?"

"I-it's okay, Rainbow. Tanks just a tortise's all," Fluttershy reassured her.

"Okay, just telegram me if you guys need anything." Both girls nodded, sitting in the couch side by side.

Rainbow left the cottage, and trotted back home, stopping by Twilight's place. "Yo', Twilight, you home," Dash called, knocking on the huge oak door. No response. Two minutes later, The knob turned, and Trixie answered. "Oh, hello, Rainbow Dash. Did you need to talk to Twilight? If so, I'll go get her for you."

Rainbow was stunned. 'Why isn't Trixie talking in 3rd person?!' "Uh, ye~eah, I need to see her, it's urgent."

Trixie nodded, opening the door, allowing Dash in, and Rainbow shut the door behind her. Trixie hurried up the stairs, and entered a small room. "Twi, Rainbow's in the loft. She needs to see you," Dash heard Trixie's muffled voice report.

A minute later, Twilight came downstairs. "What is it? What's so important, it couldn't wait till after I finished my fan fiction of appleda-," Twilight stopped herself, holding her breath. Rainbow raised a brow.

"WHAT?"

Dash searched her mind. "Oh, yeah! I need the new,'Daring Doo,' book!"

Twilight seemed to light up at the mention of books. She turned to the cardboard box, opening the flaps with her magic, she pulled out a book, and gave it to Dash. "You can keep it. I have two other copies."

Rainbow thanked Twilight a million times. "Thanks! By the way, what's the fan fiction on me and AJ about?"

Twilight blushed hardcore. "N-None of your breezie wax! Go on, out," Twilight retorted, shooing Rainbow out of the Golden Oaks Library. (I think that was it, right? The name of the library?)

Rainbow rounded the corner to her house, and checked the mail box. On weekdays, Derpy delivered by door, but since it was the weekend, it was quicker to just stuff it in a mail box and avoid long, unwanted conversations.

When Dash went inside, she hugged Applejack, who was cradling a calm AppleCloud in her hooves. She sat down on the couch and checked the mail.

"Bills, invitations, bills, won-"

Dash's eyes bugged open.

"WONDERBOLTS?!"

~I WUB U GUYS SO MUCH!! :3~