Part 2

After dinner, AJ and Dash moved to the living room, and Dash said she had a surprise. "Don't take it off," Dash instructed, as she tied a blind fold around AJ's head to shield her eyes.

Dash smiled, and flew quickly upstairs, and retrieved the present. Then, she soared back down, careful not to crash into AJ.

She sat down next to her and set the heavy object on the floor. Then, Dash asked if she was ready. "Mmm, Ya, Ah'm ready..."

"Not that kind of ready! I'm asking to see your surprise!"

"Ah know! Ah was just deep in thought," she retorted.

Dash just removed the blindfold, and AJ gasped.

There, a huge wooden apple tree, carved by AJ's favorite Farmer, (Ikr! She has a favorite farmer...), Farmer John. (IDEK! I DON'T KNOW ANY FARMERS.)

It had all sorts of intricate details, from the leaves, to the apples, to the roots that escaped from the bottom of the tree. Rainbow turned to see AJ's expression, only to be tackled to the floor, and smothered with kisses on her face.

"Gah! Jackie, you remind me of my grandma when you do this..."

"Could chya grandma do this," she asked slyly, as she locked her lips with Dash's. Rainbow returned the kiss, by wrapping her hooves around AJ's head.

(I just thought about this. As I sit here shipping my ponies, I thought about my Brony origins... When I first heard of My Little Pony coming out, I was just like, "DA FUQ?! No." And then, on a Saturday, my friend had a birthday party, so I went over there, and it wasn't really a birthday party, more of a premiere party, and so, she turns on the TV, and guess what I hear?! "MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY, AAAAAAAHHH," and I'm just sitting on the couch like,"Nuuu!"

But as the episode progresses, I'm like,

"Meh,"

"Awe, she's so adorbs,"

"Is that Pinkie pie? Major changes,"

"Hehehe,"

"ERMAGERD!"

"OH NO THAT BITCH JUST DIDNT CRASH THE PARTAY?!"

And so, If you were wondering how I became so infatuated with ponies, there's your answer...)

AJ broke the kiss, staring into the magenta eyes in front of hers. "D-Dash..."

"I love you, so much, Applejack. A second doesn't go by without the name,'Applejack,' crossing my mind. I want you to stay with me for eternity. Forever. Because," she said, picking Applejack up, and setting her down on the couch. She reached for her guitar that sat in the corner.

She would serenade Applejack at the best of times.

(Halo, by Beyoncé)

Dash strummed softly, looking into AJ's eyes. The way the dark mixed into the light was almost entrancing.

"Remember those walls I built?

Well, baby, their tumbling down,

And they didn't even put up a fight,

They didn't even make a sound."

Rainbow watched as Applejack's original orange fur on her cheek turned into a light-ish pink color she adored.

"I found a way to let you in,

But I never really had a doubt,

Standing in the light of your halo,

I've got my angel now."

Dash strummed to the tune originally played by the piano. All Applejack could do was blush, and didn't wanna interrupt her.