Part 4

Okie dokie lokie, 3 things,

1.) I'm letting my creative juices flow,

2.) I have the song,"After ever After," stuck in my head! If you want, look it up on youtube, but it's sort of morbid... Meh.

3.)I CAN MURDER IF I PLEASE, BECAUSE IM DYING OF DISEASE!!!!!

Real number 3.) Im gonna call my readers RainbowJacks :3 because I can!

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow and Applejack walked across a barren hall. The music from the other room was muffled. (No its not barren because of Zambies, it's because no pony was passing by at the time!)

When they reached the bathroom, Rainbow walked in first. When she got in, she heard a slam and then a click behind her. She turned to see Applejack's hoof on the lock. "Oh, this is gonna be good," she smirked.

A mare walked over to the bathroom, and was about to knock on the door, when she heard this.

"Does my little AJ wanna taste of the Rainbow?"

"Awh, ya' bet."

She gasped, knocking loudly.

"Uuuuugh. Give me my Rainbow Cufflings," she heard the mysterious stallion say, and heard some shuffling, before the door clicked open. She stepped aside and saw that it wasn't a stallion at all, but mares. TWO MARES. Applejack and Dash gave her a death glare as they exited, as if they were brought out of their party mode.

AJ and Dash sat back down at the table, Twilight handing back Apple Cloud. "That was a quick trip," she said, amazed.

"Yeah, and it would've been awesome, too," Dash muttered under her breath. But still everypony at the table heard her, and they all giggled.

Star Wish looked around at everypony laughing, excluding Dash, to which she responded,"I don't get it..."

Twilight stopped laughing for a bit, and replied,"Oh, Wish, we don't expect you to get it for a while."

Trixie had gotten up to get some food. When she came back and saw everypony laughing,(Still excluding Dash) she wondered what they thought was so funny.

Star Wish crossed her arms, huffing. "I wanna know now."

"Well, kid," Dash began, trying to exact revenge, on really nopony,"When a Mare loves a mare, or a stallion loves a stallion, or a stallion loves a mare very much, they want to express that love by-"

AJ quickly elbowed Dash in the ribs. "Ooof! Gosh, okay, I'll shut my muzzle..."

Star Wish giggled, quickly forgetting her frustration.

After the Reception, Dash walked by a pissed off Applejack who was pushing a cart of a wailing baby.

"Listen, in all Fairness, it was all Spiderwhick's fau-"

"Ah don't wanna hear it Dash."

"Sorry."

"Sorry? Why are y'all apologizin' ta me?! Y'all should be apologizin' to Rarity!"

Again, like I said, I'm leaving myself out, of the embarrassing moment I had, so I decided I'd skip the argument...

When Dash and AJ got home, they fed Cloud, who wouldn't stop fussing. They tried everything, and nothing would soothe her. Then, they figured she was teething. Rainbow made a quick trip to the Local Market, and bought a tube of pain reliever.

When she got back home, Applejack and Cloud were fast asleep. Rainbow smiled, removing her tux and curling up next to AJ on their bed, and fell asleep.

In the morning, the doorbell rang. It rang nonstop, as some pony wasn't taking their hoof off the button. Applejack wearily trudged down the steps, and opened the door.

"Oh," YAWN,"Howdy Derpy."

Derpy didn't respond. Instead, she continued to ring the bell. "Derpy?"

"Oh! Hi Applejack! Why didn't you answer when I rang the bell?"

Applejack rolled her eyes in a,"Figures," sort of way.

"Don't ya only deliver mail at 8:00?"

"Well, it is 8, isn't it?"

"It's 6:42 in the mornin'."

Derpy scrunched up her brows. Then, her face lit up. "Oh, but I deliver even earlier if its urgent!!"

Applejack opened the door further. "What kinda urgency is this?"

Derpy fumbled for the letter in her satchel, and pulled out an envelope. She handed it to AJ. She tore it open, and read the letter inside. "Oh, mah, this early?!"

Applejack thanked Derpy and sorta (even though I wrote this, I wanted to cry) slammed the door in her face. She raced up the stairs and sprung on the bed. She then jumped up and down on Rainbows side of the bed, standing over her. "DASH! DASHIE! DASHIE, HONEY!!"

Dash rolled over on her back, opening her eyes wide before shooting up and yelling,"It wasn't me, Mom!!!!"

In the process, she hit Applejack in the muzzle and made her nose bleed. "Oh, Gosh! Sorry AJ," she said, rushing over to Applejack who was on the floor. She helped her up and walked her over to the bathroom and made her sit on the counter.

"Did I hit you anywhere else," Dash asked, concern and sincerity in her voice as she gushed over AJ. They stopped the bleeding, and Rainbow still wouldn't stop apologizing.

"Ya know, this reminds me of the time Ah sprained your wing..."

Dash looked away sheepishly. "So, what did you wake me up so suddenly for?"

Applejack thought for a moment, before a click went off in her head. "Oh! It's because, guess who's invited to the Apple Family Reunion!?"

Dash put her hoof on her chin, before posing into a thinking position. "Is it Applejack?"

Applejack smiled. "But that's not the best part! Even Apple Cloud is goin'!"

Dash smiled, though she felt crushed inside. She bet no where in the card did it say,"Y'all can go, too, cause they've declared ya part of the Apple Family, too! Since you're married to me!"

'Wait, what?!' Dash looked up suddenly, stunned. "So what your saying is that I'm...."

"YOUR AN APPLE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~