Part 13

Rainbow, Applejack and AppleCloud exited the train into Canterlot, Dash carrying the child. She hovered and held the filly in her hooves."I'm so excited," fangirled an obviously excited Rainbow.

"Ah thought ya didn't wanna be a Wonderbolt."

"I do, I just didn't wanna hang with them at the Gala," Rainbow explained, her excitement growing.

"Daddy join Won-bolt," giggled AppleCloud.

"Yep! I'm gonna be a Wonderbolt," Rainbow replied, hugging her daughter closer. Since Dash and Applejack had talked, they'd agree Dash would be the stallion of the relationship. It was odd, but they'd make it work out.

Suddenly, since the trio wasn't watching where they were going, Applejack bumped into somepony. "Oof!"

Applejack looked up, seeing a strange pony. She had an electric-neon blue colored mane, white coat, purple shades, and was a unicorn.

"Oh, sorry. Wasn't watching where I was going, I'm in a rush to go meet somepony," she apologised. She spoke in a sort of Big City accent, and had earphones draped on her neck.

"Oh, it's okay. Ah wasn't look in' either."

The unicorn quickly stood up and trotted off, towards Hoofington street. Applejack stood up as well, and the couple continued walking to their destination.

"Here we are," smiled Rainbow. The words,'WONDERBOLT's STADIUM,' were hanging on a banner, painted in dark, huge, bold lettering. They walked inside, only to be greeted by Fleetfoot herself.

"Hey, Rainbow! Chief wants to talk to you in her office. We were expecting you."

Dash smiled at Applejack, and they both began to go over in the direction of the office, when a guard stopped them. "Excuse me, but athletes only. Ma'am, your family will have to wait out here."

'Here we go with the bullshit,' thought Applejack, giving the Death glare to the guard. She walked over to a chair in the waiting room, after Rainbow politely gave AJ the baby.

"Ahhh, there's my favourite flyer in Equestria. So, we want you to join the Wonderbolts. Have a seat."

Spitfire sat behind her desk, shades on her face. 'Only douche-bags wear sun-glasses indoors,' thought Rainbow jokingly. (All except Vinyl Scratch People!!!!!)

Dash sat across from the desk, remembering the last time she sat like this, was when her daughter got banged up pretty bad.

"So, you do know the consequences with becoming a Wonderbolt, right? Scheduled visits from your family, which means you won't see them as much. But, they can come to your shows, yet they won't be able to talk to you. Constant training, screaming fans, and lots of bits."

Dash nodded, her excitement preventing her from seeing the harm in it. Spitfire grinned devilishly. Of course, Dash didn't notice. Spitfire reached into the file cabinet behind her, and pulled out a document, from her drawer a quill, and pushed the ink pot from the tip of the desk to Rainbow.

"Then sign the contract, Rainbow, and all your desires of becoming a Wonderbolt come true."

Rainbow grabbed the quill firmly in her hoof.

"For better, or for worse."

She dipped the quill in the ink pot.

"For richer, or poorer."

She signed the paper, sealing the deal.

"Till death do us part."

Little did Dash know that this would have a big impact on her life. A VERY BIG impact.