NEW LOVERS

KIBA POV

I smiled while looking at the photos of Summer and Leon while we were eating ice-cream at the park. I was helping Summer practice in her soccer drills. While Leon was showing me his new lyrics and songs he has made by himself. It's been 2 weeks I have been hanging out with them and they seem to become more comfortable with me. Open up to me more and seem to like being with me. 
Leon managed to make it in the archery team as a 1st year. Another known member just like Sky. And Summer also managed to join the soccer team also gaining recognition as fast as Ben when he also tried out.

I was in my room reviewing some of the new cases involving Panda's health. Until I received a new text. 

Sky - Would you like to join us for dinner?

I smiled at the text and texted her back immediately. 

Kiba - I would love to

I smiled until my peaceful moment was ruined. Tsume had walked in while leaning against the wall. 

"So have you told her yet," she said while I knew all too well what she was talking about. Karin has been all over the places that I haven't been able to talk to her. 

"I will today" I replied while not taking my eyes off the paper. 

"Kiba...will you ever call me mom again," she said while looking at me straight into my brown eyes. I looked at but then glared. 

"Why should I...after what you did...besides you never told me why dad left," I said while crumbling the paper a little. 

She sighs while walking over to me and sitting on the bed. "Do you really want to know the reason..." she said while a single tear left her eye. I stopped glaring at her while my eyes widened in shock. Never have I ever seen her so vulnerable...

"Your father began to verbally abuse me...then it began to get worse as he began to drink more...he began to physically abuse me....after he sexually abused me for the first time I refused to let him hurt me ever again..." she said while breaking into tears. 

All this time...I have been treating her horribly without knowing the truth...why...

"But why..."I asked while looking down into my hands. " I didn't want to ruin the image of your father...Hana knew because she witnessed once when he slapped me. You were too young and I didn't want you to go through what Hana was going through..." she said while crying and sobbing into her hands.

I looked at the her...that stupid old man...all this time I was trying to look for him...and I was blaming my mom...mom...

"Gomen...mom," I said while crying...all this damn time she was hurt...and more by me and my stupid actions.

"Gomen," I said while getting up and walking in front of her. She looked up and noticed a mess I was in because I couldn't stop crying. 

I got on my knees and grabbed her hands while I continued to cry. "Please forgive me, mom," I said while she gently took her hands out of mine and rubbed my head. 

"You called me mom," she said while smiling and tearing up. I smiled and tackled her into a bone-crushing hug. I missed hugging her and being able to talk to her...I missed my mom...

"Hahaha alright sweety I am glad we are okay now..." she said while getting up. 

"Oh and Karin is coming by for lunch maybe you can speak there," she said while winking and walking out. I smiled and felt so much more at ease. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was helping Hana set up the table. 

"So today is the big day am I right," she said while eyeing me. I blushed and nodded. Let's just say I kinda got a little surprise for Sky. Summer and Leon gave me the idea but I thought it was too early but they kept bugging me and blowing up my phone. 

"Hmm yeah...I just hope everything goes as planned" I said while finishing up. 

KARIN POV

I was walking to the Inuzuka Mansion while tiring to figure out my feelings. 

If you do love me for who I am then you wouldn't hide it...yes I may not have a high social standing but I managed that throughout my years of studying and now I work as one of the head doctors in the Uzumaki's Children's Hospital. If you don't call it off by today then I guess our love is over...I'm sorry Karin but I cannot go on like this...I truly love you but it seems you only care about social status and money...

The image of him tearing up while telling me this was heartbreaking...he makes me feel so loved and cared for...but...is it okay for me to just drop off the marriage like this...I mean Kiba is nice and all but whenever someone mentions the word love and image of him pops up into my head. His stupid yet funny jokes...his smile...and those beautiful purple orbs of his...

Fuck it I don't care anymore I just wanna be happy and I want to live the rest of my life with Suigetsu.

KIBA POV

I heard a knock and noticed Karin at the door. She smiled and walked in while we took our seat in the living room waiting for the meal to be prepared. I took a deep breath and prepared to end this once and for all. 

"KIBA I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY"

"KARIN I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY"

We both looked at each other surprised at our sudden similar sentences. "Umm you go first," I said while letting her talk. 

"Arigato...Kiba I can't marry you..." she said while fidgeting in her seat. No way...

"Karin...I was also about to tell you the same thing" I said while she brought up her eyes which seem to glimmer with surprise. 

"Really?!" she said. I nodded while she seemed to loosen up a bit. "I see...and what is your reason," she said while smiling at me. I seemed to relax a bit more and also smiled. 

"I am in love with Sky," I said while an image of her popped up into my head with Summer and Leon right by her side. 

"Hmm I see," she said while smiling. "What about you," I asked feeling curious. She blushed. 

"Ah, it's um...its because I fell in love with Suigetsu," she said while blushing and smiling. I smiled. So she has truly found love...

"Well it seems we got ourselves some new lover's...say, Karin, how you stay you may not be with Kiba anymore but it seems you both are mature enough to understand that this was a mistake from a moment of lust. " Hana said while walking in with some plates of food. Karin smiled and accepted her request. 

I am so glad things are back to normal now...I was about to help until Karin stopped me. 

"Here give this to the person who you truly love," she said while handing me the engagement ring. I grabbed it and smiled while nodding. Before walking into the dining room I quickly went to the kitchen and threw the ring out the window...I smirked while putting my hand in my pockets and walking back to the dining room.

I already got her a speical and one of a kind ring...one that is meant for her...and only her...