NEWS?!

Ever since Kiba and I told our truths...reason for becoming the person we are now...we never brought it up. Just kept a better eye on eachother. Mostly him on me since Kabuto and his stupid friends got out with a fine. Stupid rich kids...they have it so easy.

As the days went by little by little Kiba's group of friends have been talking more to me. Turned out the girls who bullied me in high school apologized and said they were deeply sorry for all the harsh and mean things they did to me. Turned out they were non other than Sakura Haruno and Karin Uzumaki. When they apologized and told to be friends I saw the sincere look and smile on Sakura but not on Karin...

They also told me about a friend name Ino who goes to another school...apparently it's the same one that Sai goes to.

Sakura introduced me to her fiance Sasuke. When i saw I thought he would look familiar but his hair was dat not like the dude I punched in high school. Duck butt hair dude...Sasuke just said hi and that hope we can become friends. He may have seemed cold and blunt when he said it but in his eyes you were able to see his honesty behind it.

I've met Hinata by that other day with incident from Kabuto. Suigetsu by practice and Naruto well lest just say he is very outgoing so not noiticing him is impossible.

Slowly each of them have been trying to get to know me. They know I am orphan and that those who live there are my family. That I am Kiba's personal maid. And some other small stuff about me like archery and music.

Its been a month ever since that and now everything is back normal...well kind of....right now I'm out on a beach day with Kiba and his friends. The only person I'm talking to right now is Suigetsu.

"So can you tell me why you didn't invite your friends" he said while sitting with me outside the beach house while everyone else were at the water.

"Ben was busy with school and Sai was doing a big project" I said while staring into the deep blue ocean watching how far it stretches into the horizon of the sunset.

"What about you don't you love the water" I said while smirking at him.

"Yes but being here with you is better besides just watching her being with him makes me peachy" he said while pouting and starring at the red headed who was smiling and blushing with the red fanged boy.

"Hahahaha oh Suigetsu" I said while rubbing his white yet grey locks.

He laughed and pushed my hand away. "Knock it off or you will ruin this beauty in front of you" he said while gesturing with his hands. I looked at him and just started laughing.

"Hahahaha oh my god...if she got to know this side of you she will surely fall for you Suigetsu why don't you try getting close to her" I said while we sat down on the hammocks that are hanged under the shaded roof patio.

He sigh and looked backed at the group. "Because look at her she obviously wants something with that stupid dog boy" he said while watching how she was holding onto his arms and blushing each moment he laughed and smiled at her.

"Besides she would never want to be with a butler..." he said while turning around and staring at a different view which was the beach house.

At that moment it was silent it reminded me of Ren...and how our relationship was a struggle since I wasn't in the social status that his parents wanted. But yet he rebelled against them and told them and me that I was the love of his life and that would never change...but look at us now...im here and he is somewhere out there...

"Who knows Suigetsu sometimes you got to expect the unexpected. " I said while smiling at him.

"Hmm yeah " he said while smirking.

"What about you have you ever fallen in love...or are you in love right now " he asked while smiling mischievously.

I blushed immeadelty after thinking about Ren...ill admit it I truly fell in love with him...he was sweet...caring...

"...it happened a long time ago...maybe some other time I can tell you all about it" I said while smiling and pointing to the direction of the group. He turned and nodded in understanding. They were coming up onto the patio. Naruto and Hinata came to us first.

"Suigetsu are you alright you didn't come and join us " Hinata said while smiling sweetly. She is so caring...and she doesn't even care about social status I mean look at the way she treats her personal butler. She treats him like a friend...not some piece of shit...

"What about you Sky-chan are you feeling well" asked Naruto while smiling at me. Man and don't get me started bout Naruto. He is seriously one of a kind. He is super nice and funny. Hinata sure did find her self a perfect match.

"I'm feeling okay...rather relax here on the hammocks that are so comfy" i said while lying down into it.

"Alright then come on Hime let's go and eat" he said while dragging Hinata into the house. I laughed and just swing myself with one foot onto the floor to follow the rhythm of the a slow swing as the wind blows the smell of the salty ocean. Slowly everyone went inside. After a couple of minutes Suigetsu came out and sat on the hammock next to me and lay down.

"Story time" was all he said while I laughed.

"Alright alright....his name was Ren....Ren Ru I met him in high school during my first year. While he was in his second year. At first I thought he didn't want to be seen with me since I wasn't from the same social class as him. But he didn't mind. He act as if we were in the same level of life when it came to our social standards. Later we got closer and closer. By that point I was in my second year while he was in his third. He decided to ask me out. And i said yes. By then we dated and grew closer...we had our ups and downs when it came to his parents. They said i wasn't worth having...that he can do better and get someone with a high social status...he refused and said that I was the he wanted to spend the rest of his life with...soon by my third year and his last stuff happened...." I said which brought a sad smile to Suigetsu because he know what happened. I told him everything bout me...i trust him...also Hinata Naruto and well Kiba too.

"After that I never knew what happened to him...he left" I said.

"Well who knows maybe he will come back and give his reasons sometimes you gotta expect the unexpected right" he said copying my words.

We looked at eachother and started laughing. Soon I received a phone call.

I got my phone and noticed the caller id it said Nana Tsunade.

"I'll be right back" I said to Suigetsu who simply waved and smiled while swinging himself on the hammock.

I walked off the porch patio and into the sad.

I quickly answered the phone.

"Nana Tsunade ! How have you been" I said while smiling.

"KAKSHI CALLED ME ?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN?!?!?!" She yelled through the phone.

I was there with a blank expression.

"Gomen..." was all I said.

"Well at least your safe...anyways I called you because I got some information about your biological parents." She said. That's when curiosity hit me. You see Nana Tsuande has been helping em figuring out my real parents. According to Kakahsi sensei story I was left with a note on the door step of the orphanage.
That's all he tells me....but I think he knows more...

"Really and who are they..." I asked while smiling with excitement. Maybe they are alive...and I can go back...but...

"I'm sorry sweety but they are dead...apparently they were killed...and decided to leave their tombstones blank...they only left this message on them..."we may be gone but our daughter shall be within our hearts as she knows we are with her she is our beloved daughter Sky" that was the message carved into the tombstones. They are buried in the village cementary honey. I'm sorry" was all she said while I felt a tear escaped.