LOCKED UP

THIRD POV

An eye starring contest was happening right now...between a pair of dull sky blue ones against a pair of chocolate brown ones. While ones were glaring the other pair was admiring the beauty before him. 

She looks really beautiful...she's so much different...her waist length hair suits her much better but her short hair made her look sexier in a way...her curves...those lips...I just wanna... he quickly shook his head. 

"So its been a while huh," Kiba asked while staring at the ring on her finger...weird she didn't bring her husband he thought. 

"Hmm yeah," Sky said while crossing her arms and tapping her heal to keep her sane in reality and to not let her emotions overcome what must come first.

"So..." Kiba said while eyeing the beauty in front of him. "Some kids you have...though they don't really look like you nor do they look like Ren," he said while Sky simply glared at the man in front of her. 

"Of course not idiot...they are adopted. We adopted Summer and Leon when they were 6 years old" Sky said while starting the conversation. 

"Hmm, I see..." Kiba said while feeling bad now...knowing he is a total jerk. It's not that he wanted to be mean...he felt jealous that she had formed a family...without him. 

"Gomen..." was all he said while looking to his side into one of the rose gardens in front of him.

"It's not me who you should apologize," Sky said while figuring out how to escape.

"I know...but still I want to properly apologize for how I treated you before...I was a selfish asshole, " he said while finally staring at the girl in front to f him. 

"I made a mistake and it's just when I first saw you with Ren...its got me mad. You were smiling, laughing, a side only I wanted you to have but from me not from him. So I decided to go out with Karin to get this feeling out but it ended up being worse. I might just end up marrying someone who I don't truly love..." Kiba said while letting all his emotion out. 

Sky couldn't comprehend what was happening. Is he confessing? Or realizing his mistakes now and that it's too late? 

"I never wanted to get married to Karin..." he added while the silent night seemed to have shown many new surprises to Sky tonight. The bright full moon illuminated the red and white rose garden. Kiba finally looked up at Sky. His brown chocolate eyes seemed glassy due to the threatened tears about to fall. Sky blushed at the sudden reaction from him...never has she seen him so vulnerable.

"I want to marry you...but due to my stupidity I was too late...because you are married to Ren. You have a family...and you seemed to be very happy with him..." he said while a single tear escaped his left eye.

In the mention of happy a life and a family with the love from whom Sky doesn't have any more made her cry...doesn't he know...that Ren isn't alive anymore.

"What are you talking about...yes I have a wonderful family and I loved my life living beside Ren...but that was before..." Sky said with tears falling and ruining her makeup for the night. 

"What are you talking about...the ring on your finger...your married..."Kiba said while taking in the new information he has heard. No one told him that Sky was a widow...

"Ren died in the sandstorm that happened a while back..." Sky said while hiding her eyes with her bangs. 

"So that means...you aren't married..." Kiba said while a sense of pressure was off his chest. This all made sense now...why he hasn't seen Ren and why she came alone to the ball tonight. 

Kiba quickly got up and walked towards Sky who simply looked up at him. "What are you-

Sky didn't get to finish. Her eyes widened before the man in front of her. Kiba was kissing her. His soft lips were sweetly kissing her own. Sky was too shocked to kiss back. Her emotions were all over the place. 

Kiba noticed that she wasn't kissing back so he slowly backed away. Feeling that she was either shocked or decided not to kiss back. But this time he won't let her get away...he was determined to make her fall in love with him again. 

He slowly brushed his lips against her own while sensing the hitch of breath she causes from her lips. 

"I am not losing you again...I will make you mine again...mine and mine only" he whispered while kissing her one more time. Sky couldn't take it anymore and melted in his soft touch. She closed her eyes and kissed back while putting her arms around his neck and entangling her fingers into his soft chocolate brown hair. Slowly Kiba brought his hand to her hips and brought her up to him closer to picking her up. Sky crossed her legs behind his back while supporting herself using her arms around his neck. The dress she was wearing made it easier for her to do this since it was cut open up to her thigh. 

Soon Kiba broke the kiss to catch his breath and noticed the reaction she has caused Sky...she was a blushing mess while catching her breath as well. 

He liked it alot...because this reaction was caused by him...she was feeling this way because of him...and he liked this very much. 

"I promise I will make this right...," he said while kissing the girl once more. 

Sky loved this so much...but she was afraid...afraid to be lied to again...can people really change?

"Please just trust me...I know you don't believe in second chances...but please have faith in me..." he said while Sky brought her legs down and was properly standing now. 

"Trust is like paper...once it's crumbled it is never perfect again...but the question here is was the paper ever ripped?" he said while Sky was surprised once again. She has never told anyone this interpretation of how she see's trust. Only Ben and Sai knew. 

Not even Ren...

"I may know more about you than ever now...thanks to a little journal you left behind along with some other stuff," he said while smirking. 

Sky blushed and realized what he was talking about. Her Journal...

"You didn't..." she said with a tone that scared Kiba. 

"Maybe a little..." Kiba said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

SIGH "You never learn do you...Master Kiba" Sky said while emphasizing the word Master. Kiba smirked at liking this side of Sky. It seriously turned him on. 

"Hey Sky how about we go on a little trip...just you and me," he said while nibbling her ear. Sky hold her lips shut. Kiba pouted at this cause he wanted to hear her angelic moan. 

"No," she said. 

"Until you fix this," she said while swaying her hips and sitting back down eating a dessert from the table. 

"You are cruel women," Kiba said while holding down his bulge that is slowly rising in his pants. 

Sky seemed to notice and smirked. "Trust me...I sure will show you a good time if you behave like the good little dog you are by fixing your current situation. AND...you gotta meet the twins and hang out with them one of these day" she said while licking her bottom lip and now sucking on a chocolate covered strawberry. 

"Oh fuck...I sure can't wait for that day...and about the twins where should I take them" he asked while sitting down. 

"Figure it out yourself, " Sky said while smiling and eating another strawberry chocolate. Soon the door opened to reveal Leon and Summer. 

"So did you guys do have fun" Summer said while eyeing the couple. Leon simply walked in with his hands in his pockets. "Well the Ball is over now we can go home, mom," Leon said. 

"Oh yeah, we sure did that I had enough time to figure out just what punishment I will give you two," Sky said while giving off a menacing aura to her kids. The kids gulped while knowing all too well this was going to be their fate.