ARRIVING...

As she was on her way to the airport ready to part ways and begin her new life at the Sand Village she couldn't stop thinking about the messy brown haired boy...

"We are almost there guys!" yelled Kakashi sensei while he was driving with Sai, Ben, Ren and I in the car. 

Soon they arrived at the airport and made their way to the entrance for flight number 245 towards the Sand Village. Someone from the agency is going to meet them there to show them their new home, a tour of the village, and of the music/photo/movie agency. 

Both Ren and Sky got their tickets and luggage checked in while walking to the waiting lounge to wait for the boarding of their flight. 

While walking up the stairs to the second floor of the airport station, what she least expected made her smile with tears of joy. 

"COME BACK SOON SKY-CHAN!!!" Yelled her friends from school. Naruto, Hina, Sakura, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Itachi, and Ino.

She ran up to them and hugged them all so hard. 

"I am going to miss you guys so much," Sky said while crying. 

"Well we are all going on our separate paths right now so no need to worry we will all meet again," Hina said while I smiled. 

Soon she remembered the letter within my sweater....she looked at Sasuke and walked over to him. She took the letter out and gave it to him. He gave her a questioning look at what he wants to do with this.

"Can you please give to Kiba" she said while smiling, as for him he understood her feelings towards Kiba...he smiled and nodded his head. 

Soon they chatted for a bit as both Ren and Sky waited to be boarded. 

"FLIGHT NUMBER 245 PLEASE BOARD THE PLANE I REPEAT FLIGHT NUMBER 245 PLEASE BOARD THE PLANE" said the speaker. 

Soon both Ren and Sky got up and said goodbye to their friends. Ren began to go make line while Sky stays behind a little longer for she was sad to leave her brothers. 

She looked at her two childhood best friends but brothers to her despite not being blood-related. She opened her mouth to say something but they stopped her. "Till we meet again," they both said while walking over to her and hugging her. 

"Please come back home soon and safe," they said while Sky hugged them back. 

"Hai I promise," she said while smiling. Soon the hug pulled apart and that left Kakashi and Sky to say goodbye. 

She walked over and hugged her Papa so hard. "Please never change Papa...I will be back home soon" Sky said while smiling and letting go of the hug. Soon she waved goodbye to everyone and ran to the line where Ren was waiting for her. They checked in and boarded the plane. They buckled in and soon took off. She looked out the window to see everyone standing by the large opened windows. As the plane began to move faster and faster everyone ran while waving goodbye...but once the plane took off that when they became smaller and smaller till they were high above the clouds. 

"We will be reaching the Sand Village in 3 and 1/2 hours so please remain comfortable and enjoy our complimentary meal," the speaker said. I decided to take a nap while Ren holds my hand. I closed my eyes and waited to arrive at the Sand Village....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back the village everyone made their ways back home to do their everyday routine. Sakura was in the car with Sasuke wondering what Sky gave her...

"Sasuke-kun.," she asked while staring at her ravened hair fiance. 

"Hn" he responded. "What did Sky give you," she said while pouting. "....Jealous" he said while smirking. Sakura got mad and crossed her arms "Hmph" she said while staring out the window.