NEW FRIENDS

KIBA POV

"...When did you...get married..." I asked while a lump formed in my throat. I felt like I was about to vomit...the jealousy was killing me. Another person has had her...touched her...kissed her...and so much more. 

She just kept on staring at me with these cold eyes. I tried to reach out again but once again she moved. 

"Leave me alone" was all she said as she began to walk away. Dammit. I am not losing this time...I am gonna fight for her...I know I have been a total jerk...but I need her in my life. I walked to her and grabbed her wrist turning her around. I tighten my grip as I noticed she flinch. 

"You're hurting me!" she yelled. This caused someone to walk out. Before I was able to see who this person was I was kicked in the face sending me back falling on my butt. 

I hold my cheek in my hand as I glared at....a GIRL?!?!?!

"She told you to leave her alone..." she said while fixing her green dress and patting down her long kinda dark blonde waist-length hair. Soon her dark green eyes locked on mine as she glared and kept her stand in front of Sky. Just who does this brat think she is...probably from the orphanage. 

"Oi brat just who do you think you are," I said as I was walking in front of her about to push her aside but then someone else came. 

He looked exactly like her but in a boy version...except his eyes were more of a honey color. He gripped my wrist pretty hard. Soon he pushed me back and had a glare that could just kill you...reminded me of someone familiar...of that red-headed brother of Sky...

"Don't you dare touch my sister...or else I will personally hurt you..." he said while standing in front of the two. 

Nani...so they are twins...I look at the two and smirked. 

"I'm sorry...but you see I just wanted to talk to Sky-chan...so if you may please leave us alone that would be nice," I said while smirking at the two teens. 

"No" they simply said. That's it...

"Excuse me" I snapped back. "Oi brats...leave or else you damn orphans," I said. Once I said that word they flinch and remained in a trance. But what happened next shocked me...

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. In front of me was a furious Sky...with a cold expression that I have never seen before...she just slapped me...

"URUSAI!!! DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY CHILDREN ORPHANS YOU SELFISH RICH BRAT!!! IF YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE OTHER THAN HURTING OTHERS THEN LEAVE BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL KIBA INUZKA!!!" Sky yelled while holding her children's hands. 

Soon she stormed off while dragging her kids behind of her. Leaving me dumbfounded. 

Children...but they look nothing like her...

As I sigh and was about to leave I noticed one last glance from the boy...he seemed to be confused...but soon he glared at me and walked in.

I hopped into my car and went back home...this was so not supposed to happen...I never imagined she would get married...and have kids...I wonder who is her husband??

Soon I arrived home and saw my sister Hana sitting on the couch reading a book with Tsume next to her reading some papers. 

"I see you are back," she said while not looking up. 

"Hn" was all that I replied while she didn't flinch as my sudden coldness. Let's just say things haven't changed at all. 

"So...how did the reunion go," asked Hana. I sigh and sat on the couch in front of them.