MY HOME

SKY POV

What a day, man working as a bar tender sure is hard...especially as a female due to all the drunks. 

"Sky please come over" called my boss and owner of this place Lady Tsunade. She has blonde hair tied into two low pony tails at the end. With these sweet brown eyes. Ive known her for quite a while now, she is like a motherly figure to me, something I didnt have as a child, nor will I have now in the present. Since I was 15, thats when I began working here, yeah pretty young. But I needed the money especially since I am an orphan. "Sure what can I do for you Lady Tsunade" I said while walking up to her in my black skinny jeans and white button up shirt with a black bow tie and old school vans as my uniform. "Well...I just wanted to say what a wonderful job you have done and that today is your last day. I am paying you for your month so you won't be without money and so you can search for a new job in calmness." She says while my eyes widen...no not now when prices are going up in school. Great this is what I get when I decided to enter to that rich kids college. 

"But why...business is going so well..."I say because to be honest I love my job. "Well I want to enjoy life and I know you are worried due to school money reason why I am giving you a month earning with a little something from me." She says while I understand her decision. Life is short so we got to enjoy it while we can. I opened the envelope she gave me and saw 500,000 dollars. My jaw dropped. "I cant accept this" I yelled while handing the money back to her. "Yes you will and thats an order. You are like my daughter Sky. Now please accept this or else." She says while smiling but yet smirking at me. "Yes mam" I say while saluting. Then I looked at her with a genuine smile and soft eyes. "Please be good. You can be a handful you know...please call me, skype me, oovoo me, write me, and so much more. And try to open up more..."She says while walking over and hugging me tightly. "Im leaving today...Im going to miss you Sky" she says I felt a tear slide down my cheek. 

"Im going to miss you too Nana Tsunade" I say while remaining strong...not letting my emotions control me...like always.

Soon we closed up for good and said our goodbyes once again and went our separate ways. She was going to the airport while Im going back to the orphanage. Well more like my home. They did find me after all. Iruka sensei and Kakashi sensie. Along with the other helpers such as Tobi and Deidara. They are all like family to me. But most of all Sai and Benny. We grew up together there, we are like siblings, always inseparable and causing trouble when we were youngsters. 

While I was walking in the cold night I over heard some yelling coming from some fancy restaurant.

"....because of you he left! I will never forgive you!" said some snobby rich boy as I notice him walk away. He passed right by me while looking at me. He had shaggy brown hair and chocolate colored eyes that any girl can get lost into...but me I wont fall for these stupid fuckboys now in days. He was wearing a black vans shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and some black vans. But what we caughy me off guard were his red fanged mark cheeks. Soon we both locked eyes and just stared into one another. It's as if time has slowed down...
Soon we passed one another and continued our paths...
I just remained emotionless and continued walking. I noticed someone familiar to him walked out and began chasing after him...

Hmm whatever...snobby rich kids...

Fuck I have to hurry I got loads of homework to do. Great... I notice the stars beginning to shine in the night sky. Hmm I prefer the clouds though...soon I noticed the moon so bright in the night sky..

As I made my way I passed the all famous Ichiraku Ramen. Quite good if you ask me. But not in the mood today for ramen. As I passed by I noticed a blonde guy with whiskered cheeks and ocean blue eyes. A pink haired girl with emerald green eyes. A raven haired guy with dark charcoal eyes. A red headed gal with ruby colored eyes. A white haired guy with purple eyes. And lastly a dark purple haired girl with lavender eyes. They were chatting among themselves.

Hmm quite an interesting walk today. Got to see people whom I've never seen nor pay attention to.

"Tadaima "I said while walking in and taking my shoes off

I felt cozy and myself at home...and was greeted by the children and adults. My family...

"Boobzilla" I heard someone yell...

"God dammit Sai how many times have I told you not to call me that" I yelled at my best friend. And my most precious family memebr to me...

"Oh come on your boobs are quite the view...especially when you have a boyfriend...well who knows the only boyfriend I've known you have was you know who" Benny said while smiling like an innocent child. Joining in on the fun teasing...my other precious family and best friend

I glared at him when he mentioned him who must never be named that dumbass I swear I hate him...but it's in the past and I've learned to overcome it.

"This is why I am self conscious about them" I mumbled.

Soon Tobi, Deidara, Kakashi,and Iruka sensei settled everyone down.

"Great we are all here now we can begin dinner." Said Iruka sensei.

Soon we all helped out and gave our thanks and digged in...

I may hide my emotions but at home I will always be me and show my true self. Despite if I am at my weakest...