THE LAST DAY

KIBA POV

Her dull sky blue eyes...whenever they meet mine it as if time stops...I wonder if I can make things right and change them...but I feel like its too late to do this...

When I saw her with the group of teens I wonder what she was planning...I never really paid attention to her music in class...this would be the first time...

"AAAHHHH!!! I NEED TO FOCUS" I said out loud while trying to write the lyrics to my song in my room.

I wonder what are you doing right now Sky...

SKY POV

"Alright, thats a wrap thanks so much guys your acting skills are amazing..." I said while admiring my small class of actors. They all smiled and laughed. I packed up my things to edit my small clip of the movie trailer...I decided to make a small scene instead of a trailer with different clips. 

"GOOD LUCK SKY-SENPAI!!!" They all yelled while we waved our goodbyes. Okay, I have all night to edit this movie. I guess an all-nighter it is...

I got back home and noticed the orphanage was quite calm. "Tadaima," I said while everyone welcomed me. 

I ran to my room and noticed Sai putting his things away from finally finishing his drawing. He climbed into bed and quickly knocked out. 

Ben was still studying non-stop...well he does have his big test coming up...

We all have something coming up that will change our lives...

Sai gots a huge opportunity to have a chance and begin his art career in a museum.

Ben has a chance of working on hands in the famous Hospital of the Hyugas and Haruno.

And well you know about me.

I hopped onto my bed and got my laptop ready. I plugged in my headphones and began my all-nighter. 

Slowly we were all doing ou things...we turned off the lights for Sai....Ben had a small lamp while I didn't really need the lights...

Soon Kakashi sensei walked in quietly and gave us some snacks. 

"Arigato Papa" we whispered while he blushed and walked out. 

Soon Ben knocked out with many books and notes all over him. I laughed and helped him to bed while fixing his things. 

I still stayed up till it was 3 in the morning that I had finished. 

I smiled and knocked out....

-----------------------------------TIME SKIPPPY-----------------------------------------------------

It was morning and lets just say we all woke up late...

"WHERES MY SHOES!!!" 

"HAY HAVE YOU SEEN MY BOOKS THAT I NEED!!!!"

"WAIT THATS MY LAPTOP!!"

"OMG WHERES MY SKETCH BOOK!!!" 

"BEN HAVE YOU SEEN MY HEADPHONES!!!"

"SKY WHERE IS MY SHIRT!!"

"SAI WHERE IS MY BRA!!!" 

Lets just say it took us a while...we rushed out our room and out the door. 

"WE'RE OFF!!!!" We yelled while quickly parting ways and reaching our destinations. 

Today is the day...the day that will decide if its my last here in the Leaf Village...

I quickly got off the bus and ran to school.

I made my way to the music department and walked into class.