OUR SECRETS PART 3

KIBA STORY
My parents were so loving. Anywhere they went they would always get comments on how lovely couple they are. They were also well known in the media, due to our outstanding medical vet for animals. I always believed that my parents would be together with me and Hana. Until that day came when I saw with my own eyes how dad was kicked out by mom...and till this day I never knew the real rason why...

"Papa look what I drew." My little 6 year old self said. I drew our family.

"Ah that's quite artistic son. But it seems there's an open space there." He said while i just looked at the picture confused. That's when he brought me Akamaru.

I was so happy. I promised to take care of him. And love him forever.

Time passed and I noticed by father begin to drink. One night I was trying to sneak out to go out into a party.

As I was making my way out into the cold night I heard fighting. Wondering and letting curiosity take over me. I walked to the source of sound.

"Can you just stood drinking. Even are kids are noticing!!!" Yelled my mom.

"Why do you care! It's my damn body and life stupid bitch" my father yelled back.

I was shocked by what I just heard. I was about to go out and yell at them. Why they were fighting. What was wrong.

Until Hana came up from behind me. She looked sad. That's when the fighting stop and mom came to us. I turned around and saw tears in her eyes.

"Uh mom why were you guys fighting" I said.

She looked at Hana then at me.

"Nothing dear...just fighting over your father drinking issues." She said while rubbing my head.

But that didn't stop the fighting.

They were small but yet continuing. My mom was trying so hard to keep it hidden from me. But yet I always managed to see and ear them. I began ignoring them and staying at a friend's house so I wouldn't see them anymore.

When I got home I noticed my father things out the door and my mother yelling at him.

"Get out and never come back!!" She said while standing tall and shoving him out.

"Honey I didn't mean it...please I'm sorry" my dad said while trying to grab my mom's hand and apologizing.

"I will change I swear I promise just please don't leave me" my father begged. I thought my mother would accept his apology and be together again. Like they always were.

But what she said next shocked me. Doesn't she love my dad...

"Didn't you here me or are you deaf...Get the fuck out of my damn house!!!" She yelled. She was cold with my father.