NEW ENCOUNTERS

After the funeral, everyone who lost someone during the sandstorm in the incident by the edge of the village went to pray and for a moment of silence. Within the rocks, their names were written for remeberence. I walked up to it as I gently brushed my fingers across his name...

Soon it was time for us to leave. All of our belongings were already at the Leaf Village. It was just the driving hours of going. Around a day or two. Ben was going to drive since he knew better shortcuts to get there. 

Right now we were surrounded by trees and grassy area as the road ahead of us was the same with the sun setting down. 

"It's so green..." Summer said while she was sitting in the back with her brother and Sai. 

Temari and Shika were right behind us with Shikadai of course. 

"Hai is very green and full of forest area surrounding us. Unlike the Sand Village. " Ben said while smiling at them through the mirror. 

"Hmm I see...at least we have all summer to explore right Summer," Leon said while Summer smiled and excitedly nodded her head. 

"And I can't wait to see Inojin. Maybe we can make more friends here!!" Summer said while smiling. 

"And maybe you can find yourself a girlfirend~," Summer said while Leon blushed and began to stutter. 

"A-ah...w-what a-a-are you t-talking S-Summer!!" Leon yelled while he simply blushed and looked away. 

I simply laughed as it reminded me so much of Hinata and the stories Naruto and Suigetsu would always tell me. 

"Whats so funny Ma!" he yelled. 

"Oh nothing...just I can't wait for you guys to grow up where I grew up along with your father," I said. At the mention of their dad, they replaced their excited smiles with a small sad smile. But along with happiness. 

Soon night came and Summer fell asleep on Leon's lap. He was still awake. 

Sai was driving while Ben took a nap. 

"Oi mom" he quietly called. 

"Hm," I said while looking at him in the mirror. "Do you believe in true love..." he said which hi question caught me off guard. 

"Its just I feel like its all fake. Most girls like me because of my looks. They don't truly know. Nor who I truly am. Yet they state that they have a crush on me. I don't like that" he said while Sai looked at me and decided to answer for him. 

"Well maybe its because you haven't met the right girl yet. Sometimes it can be with your total opposite of who you are. An example can be me. I fell in love with very loud, outgoing, and beautiful women. When we first met she saw how quiet I was so she started to talk to me. She never let me get a chance to talk. Yet I fell in love with her. Her personality and not caring about what others think. Now you can also take Naruto and Hinata" Sai said while I added that he doesn't know them. 

"...I see" he said while taking that in. "....To answer your question Leon, I actually believe in true love, but not as in a fairy tale within books. More like finding a perfect soulmate who accepts your flaws and mistakes in life. Who is there for you no matter what. Loyalty, Honestly, and Trust. You will feel it when it comes dear" I said while he understood and nodded while falling to sleep. Embracing Summer in his arms as we continued to drive to the village. 

I can't wait to see everyone again. My family and friends...but yet I am afraid to see HIM. I wonder if he ever did get married to Karin or if he has a family. Doesn't matter. I have more things to worry about. 

We continued to drive within the night, once the sun rose we will be close to home. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hime can you give me a pen please," my husband said while I walked over to him and handed him the pen.  We were in our office fixing some papers. Let's just say we opened up our own hospital. But it isn't like any other. It is more of a children's hospital that helps the village orphanage where Ben, Sai, and Sky grew up. Naruto and Sasuke help manage it, while Naruto added some fun to it by giving toys to patients after each treatment or surgery. He also installed a huge indoor playground. Ben and I are the main doctors here for the patients. And Sakura-chan also helps as a doctor but trying to find new treatments for illness and disease as well along with Suigetsu.

We were listening to the news of the sandstorm that happened in the Sand Village. 

"Such a tragic accident causing around 50 deaths. Herer is the rock with the names that were carved for remembrance that those who died--

"Do you think they are alright?" I asked while he simply knew what I was talking about.

"I hope so..." he said while he received a text from Ben. "What does it say" I asked. 

"Ben is coming late to work...also that he has a huge surprise and to gather the gang," he said while grinning. 

"Really I wonder what it is," I said while smiling with excitement. Soon we heard a knock at our door. I walked over to it and opened it. 

"Oh Kiba- kun its been a while..."I said while remembering he went on a long trip with Karin. Helping wild animals around the world. They were supposed to get married but they yet still need to plan due to their trip. 

"Yeah how you been," he asked while walking and saying his to Naruto. Naruto simply waved while going back to his papers. 

"Good-

I was about to answer until my kids ran in with Suigtesu running after them. 

"I tried to catch them Lady Hinata," he said while panting for air. 

"Please try to stop calling me Lady Suigetsu," I said while laughing. "Its a habit" he added. 

"MAMA! MAMA!" They yelled while shaking me. Boruto Uzumaki is my oldest son and about to go to his first year at high school. Himawari is my youngest and she still needs a year in middle school but may skip a grade due to her high intelligence. 

"What is it," I said while trying to calm them down. "SUIGETSU HAS A SURPRISE" They yelled while smiling. Huh...That's when it caught Naruto attention too. 

"Well spill the beans Suigetsu," Naruto said while walking next to me and hugging me. 

"Well its suppose to be a surprise," he said while eyeing the kids who simply laughed it off. 

"Uncle Sai called him saying that someone special is coming...that it was his sister...I never knew Uncle Sai had a sister" Himawari added. 

It can't be...I looked over to Kiba who was also shocked knowing who it was...

Naruto was also looking over to Kiba...we both knew he had a feeling for her but it was too late due to his stupidity and Sky leaving... he only told us...because he trusted us and now that she is coming back what will he do...

"Yeah...so let's get the gang together I can't wait to see her" Suigetsu said while smiling. 

Soon we all left and called for the gang. 

I wonder what is Kiba feeling right now...he simply left back home. He never knew that she got married. Nor that she has formed a family now. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIBA POV

She's coming back...

I felt my heart skipped a beat and my face flushed red. I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't the thought of seeing her again simply excites me. I WANT HER 

I want her near me. I need her near me. FUCK. My possesive side is taking over me. I only want her for myself. 

"Kiba you okay" my sister Hana asked. 

"Huh yeah its just she is coming back," I said while smiling like an idiot. Sky I can't wait to see you.