THE PROMISE PART 1

KIBA POV
A promise....I stopped believing in those a while ago...a long ass time ago..

FLASHBACK

I was 10 Years old

"Tadaima" I heard someone said while coming in the house. I rushed over to see my dad holding something behind him. Along with my mom. They both had a huge smile...I smiled but was a little sad since Hana left to school at France due to her scholarship.

"Hey Mom and Dad...so what you got there"I said while trying to see what my dad was holding.

"Well since you seem very lonely we decided to get you a friend" said my dad. "His name is Akamaru" added my mom while I see something hopped off my dad hands and ran towards me. It was puppy! I bent down while it ran into my arms. It was white with brown ears and black orbs.

"Arigato Mama Papa" I said while smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you guys" I said while running up to them and hugging them. "We love you too Kiba" they said in unison. "Promise me that you guys will always together...for me and Big sister Hana too" I said because I never want to loose them...

"We promise" they said as they intertwined their pinkies with mine.

FLASHBACK OVER

They lied....that promise was broken reason why I dont believe in promises. She held out her pinky with a small smile...

I smacked her hand away...while hiding my eyes with my shaggy brown hair...I widened my eyes noticing what I have done. I look back up at her and noticed her eyes widened then they became cold...

"Gomen I-

"Its okay Ki- I mean Master...."she said while backing away...why did she called me Master...I allowed her to call me Kiba while we were alone in the bedroom...

"Umm Goodnight Master Inuzuka" she said while walking away into her bedroom.

I look up and noticed the door closed. Great....

SIGH

I look out into the window and notice the dark sky full of clouds...a rain storm is coming

Why did I smack her hand it isnt her fault...she had nothing to do with my past. I should apologize. I was walking to the door and I was about to grab the handle until Akamaru ran to it and sat in front of it.

"What the fuck Akamaru...move"I said slightly annoyed. He barked at me and lay down...really...

Whatever I should get some sleep.

SKY POV

What the fuck went over me, making a stupid promise...I guess my good side got the best of me....I shouldnt let my guard down.

I heard footsteps outside my door...until I heard a thump they stopped.

"What the fuck Akamaru....move" said an annoyed Kiba. Oh Akamaru, you do remember me...

I guess he didnt forget when I rescued him from the streets in that car accident.

FLASHBACK

Sai, Ben and I were walking from school back to the orphanage. "You didnt have to beat the kid up Sky" said Ben while holding a ice pack to his bruised cheek.

"He punched you in the face besides he asked for it..."I mumbled remembering how that duck butt haired dude punched Ben just over some stupid rumors that didnt even involved him.

"You should at least apologize for hitting him Sky...you didnt even know who he was nor his name. You have to remember we got into this high school due to our scholarships..."Sai said while walking and pouting at me.

SIGH

"I dont care if they kick me out then fuck it...I am not gonna be nice just because that person surename...everyone is still the same only difference is our last name..."I said knowing I will get into trouble. Sai is right I should be more careful or else I will be kicked out and I wont be able to enroll to Konoha Honors Academy...

Soon we noticed a lot of people piled up together. We rushed to see what was going on and it was a car accident. I try to get closer to get a better view.

"Sky hold up dont get too far away from us" yelled Sai while Ben was also trying to catch up to me.

As I came to the front view I noticed a couple both with raven colored hair were in a car accident, they crashed due to the brakes not working....they died....

Soon I noticed a puppy under the car...it was white with brown ears...blood covered all over...

I rushed over and carried him. "Hey what do you think you are doing" yelled a cop.

I froze on the spot and became tensed. If I leave this poor pup they will surely put him down. Soon he was tackled to the floor.

"Run Sky" yelled Ben while he was holding him down. I rushed out of there soon both of them followed.

We finally made it to the orphanage and sneaked in the dog. I cured him up and bandaged him.

"Hmm what should we name him"asked Ben while petting him. I was about to answer until the door opened to our bedroom.

"Nothing dont get too attached I am sorry guys but no dogs you know the rules." said Kakashi sensie

We became sad."Hai" we all pouted. "But he may stay here until he recovers then we will find him a home. " He said while smiling under his mask. We all smiled knowing we will be part of this pups life despite the fact that we will be separated from him..but at least we saved him and someone else will surely love him as much as we do too.

END OF FASHBACK

I guess this world is fucken small after all...I got to see you all big and healthy Akamaru...

And I also noticed you got yourself a good owner as well. I got my phone and noticed the time. 11:30 pm

I need to get some sleep for tomorrow. I opened a box and got out my pj's

I changed and got into bed...once I got under the covers the rain storm began...sweet music to my ears...I drifted off to sleep with the sound of rain and thunder

SAI AND BEN

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Yelled Ben while hiding under the covers.

"Damit Ben its just a thunder storm" yelled Sai while trying to sleep. But then Sai remembered why he is afraid. SIGH

"Ben Sky left her stuffed bear on her bed" Sai said while he heard him climb down from their bunk bed and into Sky bed.

"Arigato Sai" He said while calming down. "No problem buddy...besides if Sky was here she would of done the same. " He said while falling back to sleep. Remembering how Sky helped him overcome his fears of the dark....