A NORMAL DAY

Weeks have passed and Sky along with her two children have gotten accustomed to living in the lead village.

Sky had begun her new job as the main boss at the new music, photography, and film industry at the leaf village. Summer and Leon have been exploring the town and meeting many new people who knew her mother and father. Also, they have been helping their mother out in the music, photography, and film industry as well, looking at the soon to project that their father left them behind.

Summer would take on the creative ones which involved photography, as for Leon he would take on the ones that had to do with music.

Everything was going so smoothly and peaceful...until a famous ball was announced among the old group of friends...who was this announcer?

Well, it was the none other than Kiba Inuzuka who is announcing his engagement towards Karin Uzumaki.

Sky was shocked to see an invitation in her mail box...wondering who could of sent her this invitation but along with her invitaion came another letter from Lady Tsume. 

Dear Sky 

I am so glad you have returned, hope you are doing well after the incident with your husband. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you can stop by one of these days with you children. I would love to meet the two rascals. I bet they got some of your habits while growing up with an amazing mother. 

Sincerenly Tsume Inuzuka

Sky thought about the offer and smiled to herself...why not maybe one of these days she will stop by...when Kiba nor Karin are home...

Right now since it was summer vacation for everyone Naruto decided on the idea of taking all the teens to a nearby lake. Since it was hot and all and the day was so beautiful, it would also be like good old days for the adults.

So there they were the teens having fun in the lake while the adults talked among themselves.

"Oi Sky why so lonely," asked Suigetsu as he got on the hammock that was empty next to where she was also lying down in the hammock.

"Hmm, I am not sure...I missed the sound of the leaf village so I wanted to hear more clearly after being away from home so long" she said while swaying to the hammock along with the sweet gentle breeze that came.

"...So did you hear about the ball" he asked out of the blue...Sky knew his feelings towards Karin...which haven't changed at all. "Did you get invited?" he added.

"Hm, yeah and I got invited by Lady Tsume, so I am not sure?" She answered while eyeing her kids at how much fun they were having in the lake...she has never seen Leon so happy and childish...after all he has been through along with Summer, he grew up fast and matured at a faster rate than other boys do...

"You know what I don't see the reason why I should not go," she said while smiling at the white-haired guy. Who simply grinned back.

"That's my girl," he said while getting up. "You know what...Sky Ru Hatake would you like to be my date for the ball as my closest and best friend and best partner a swordsman can have in his life?" he asked while Sky went along with his little play.

"I would be delighted," she said while laughing along with Suigetsu. Well, the ball will be in the next three days so everyone will need to go shopping.

MEANWHILE, THE ADULTS TAKLED THE TEENS HAVE THEIR OWN CONVERSATION

SUMMER POV

Naruto idea of bringing everyone to the lake was the best! Right now we were all in the lake having a blast. I noticed mom talking to Suigetsu and laughing...I smiled because life has been so hard for her but it seems she is back to herself at least.

He is so nice to mom...I thought while an image of that Kiba Inuzuaka came into my mind...that damn bastard who does he think he is...I wonder how did he know mom...he was never in one of mom's old photos that I looked through before...

"SUMMER!" Someone yelled...guess I was lost in my thoughts again.

"WHAT!" I screamed back as everyone began to laugh while I laughed along as well. I noticed nii-san was also having a blast. Even though he still stutters whenever a cute girl is around.

"Finally I caught your attention. You see...the ball is coming up...and I was wondering if you...wanted to be my date?" asked a very flustered Shikadai.

I felt my cheeks became hot and red as a tomato while I looked away trying to find something that can calm my fast heart rate...Suddenly I locked eyes with nii-san who simply nodded while having a small smile on his face...

I smiled and looked back towards Shikadai..."I would love to " I said which brought a huge grin to his face. I blushed and looked away...while having a small smile on my lips...Shikadai is so kind and sweet even though he can be lazy at times...

LEON POV

I smiled at how flustered my sister was...kind of funny if you ask me I'll make fun of her and Shikadai later...I thought with a grin plastered on my face.

Soon I was interrupted by Boruto himself.

"Oi Leon do you have a date yet," he said while wiggling his eyebrows. I remained neutral with a monotone voice.

"No," I said while he simply sunk into the water mummbling how its so hard to make me feel flustered towards a girl...

"What about you Boruto aren't you gonna ask Sarada she is cute after all or how about Sumire she is quite the beauty if you ask me" I said while whispering in his ear which caused him to become beat red once I said her name. The one whom he has a crush on.

"N-Nani what are you talking about?!?!" he said while shushing me as I was trying to call his crush over.

"Hahaha I am just messing with you" I said while Mitsuki tagged along with the fun.

"Yeah Boruto besides we all know your crush is-

"URUSAI!!!!!" He yelled while grabbing Mitsuki and giving him a head lock while trying to shush him which was futile. Mistuki escped as fast as snake.

"Why don't you just ask her maybe she will say yes" I said while eyeing the girl who was talking to Summer now.

"...it's just she is so...how do I put this...to be honest just look at me and our differenes..." he said. And to be quite honest he does have a point... but then I remember what uncle Sai told me...

"Sometimes opposites attracts..."I said which brought up his hopes.

"Hmm you do have a point...anyways what about you...you do have a crush am I right" he said while smirking at me. I simply gave him a neutral expression while swimming away.

"Hey don't leave me talking alone!" he yelled while Mitsuki swam to where he was.

"Hm yeah Leon does have a crush cause he always tends to stare at-

Once I heard that I swam as fast as I could and put my hands over his mouth.

"DAMMIT MITSUKI!!!" I yelled while trying to shush the guy again. He alwasy tends to speak up at the wrong moments man.