LAZY DAY

SKY POV

It was a very very hot Saturday. Sai was working on a painting, while Ben was reading some medical books, as for me I was writing the lyrics to my song since I have finished the trailer script for the movie. 

All you can hear is the fan trying to make a fresh breeze within our small room. Just a couple more weeks till we graduate and work within our major...

I look out our open window and noticed how beautiful the sky looked. 

"Ne Sky-kun wanna go get us some popsicles," Sai said while taking off his shirt. I sigh and said    " Why can't Ben get em" 

"Because I am reading and studying for my final exam...besides it seems you need the fresh breeze to relax your head to write down the lyrics," he said while pushing his glasses up and looking at me with a cute smile. 

I smiled and got up. 

"Fine fine I'll be back," I said while walking out and putting on some sandals. 

I walked out and hummed while thinking of some lyrics. The convenience store wasn't far from here, a couple minuted if I say so myself. 

Once I walked in the chimed sounded with a lazy "Welcome" I looked over and saw the laziest person I know. 

I smirked and sneaked up on him...let's see if he remembers me. 

1.......2......3....

"OHAYO SHIKA" I yelled while popping up from under the table he was sitting at. "Ohhh Shit!!!" he yelled while falling off. 

"Sky..." he asked while getting up and examining me. "Aah, how troublesome....but its good to see you again," He said while smiling. 

"Same goes to you, " I said while laughing. We chit chatted and caught up. I grabbed the popsicles and paid. 

"Hey maybe next time I can introduce you to my fiance!" he said while it brought a smile to my face. 

"Hai," I said wondering who could be his fiance. We waved a goodbye and off I was back home. 

Man, it sure is hot...I seriously hate the heat...

I hummed a little more on the way home and sang a little.

"....summers and winters...snowing Decembers..." 

"...won't you hold me...what if you need me...on the last day...."

I hummed a little more and finally got my rhythm and lyrics...a type of love song...that involves two lovers...deeply in love but within the seasons....that love is fading away....if the only they had the courage to say something...then only maybe they could have been together regardless of what they all been through...even if they aren't together again maybe in another life perhaps they will be reunited. 

I ran back home and got into the house while taking off my sandals and running into the room. 

I threw the bag to Sai while he swiftly caught it. I sat on my desk and got my set ready to produce music. I plugged in my headphones and began making my beat and lyrics to go with it. 

I wrote down the lyrics and with a soft melody to go with it...almost as it could be a slow dance for a fancy party with big beautiful dresses with masquerade masks....dancing with a handsome guy who will show what love truly is and how beautiful it can be...or it can also be two friends who loved each other but never said anything about it as the seasons passed...

I noticed my paper was wet from my tears...I quickly wiped them away. I noticed that Ben was already putting his stuff away and Sai was washing the brushes in the bathroom.