THE PROMISE PART 2

THIRD POV

It was around 9:30 am and classes began around 10:30

It was around 9:30 am and classes began around 10:30. Sky had already woken up and changed into her clothes.

She walked out and noticed that Kiba wasnt in his bed. His bed was neatly done and his room was picked up...she was wondering another maid must of cleaned his room. Sky was looking around until she felt someone sat next to her.

"Oh hey Akamaru...I see you are all healed up " she whispered while Akamaru wagged his tail and nuzzled into Sky.

SKY POV

KIBA OUTFIT

KIBA OUTFIT

Soon the door opened revealing a Kiba with a tray of food. "I see you are finally up...I brought you breakfast...and I am sorry about yesterday" he said while placing the tray and looking at me. Once his eyes settled one me he looked away...he brought his hand up to his mouth then eyes...is he embarrassed or what...I followed his eyes and noticed where he was looking at

I immediately began to blush and yelled at him

"YOU GOD DAMN PERVERT" I yelled at him.

KIBA POV

"I-its not my fault I mean just look at them!!" I yelled back while waving my arms like crazy.

OH MY FUCKEN GOD....her boobs are quite big well not that big but ugh stupid guy hormones...

Why didnt I notice this before well she was wearing a sweater....ugh i swear

SKY POV

I glared at him then looked away...I swear girls always were jealous of my boobs. I hated it. Guys were perverts...when I was in high shcool...I hated it...so much...it caused me one of my worst fears...I was beginning to zone out until I noticed that I was going into the past again...

Then he looked at me again and noticed how close Akamaru is to me. "I didnt know you were a dog person...also that Akamaru like you...he usually is very distant with everyone except for me." he said while walking up to me. I look down at the huge pup and smiled while petting him.

"Yeah I am a dog person also I am the one who saved Akamaru from a car accident" I said while petting him one last time and making my way out the room.