GRADUATION DAY

SKY POV

"Hold still would ya!!!" Sai yelled at me. "I'm trying but it hurts you baka!!" I said with some tears in my eyes. "If you hold still then maybe I won't burn you as much these curls gotta be flawless, ya know" he said while curling my short hair then brushing it out to be wavy.

"And stop tearing up would ya your makeup won't be pretty," Ben said while finishing up my eyeshadow.

"Okay okay" I said.

My brothers were preparing me for my graduation. Sai was two days ago...and he got his scholarship to open up part of the art museum in Konoha with his amazing art designs. And let just say for his graduation they are allowed to show one...and it was the one that was covered. It was us when we were kids...smiling on our first day at the village festival. It was made out of charcoal pencils and every detail was just beautiful in a black and white image.

And Ben graduation was yesterday...he also got the scholarship and will be helping out at the hospital that belongs to the Hyugas and Harunos next to the famous doctor Hiashi Hyuga along with Hinata Im pretty sure of that.

And my graduation is today...also the day to see where I am going in life....

"THERE!!!" they yelled while smirking at what they call...PERFECTION. They both helped me picked out the dress and heels.

 They both helped me picked out the dress and heels

That's the dress lol

"Arigato" I said while putting my black heels on. We walked out and everyone was clapping in the orphanage.

I smiled and tried so hard not to cry.

"You have worked so hard...and I am pretty sure you are going to receive that scholarship Sky" Papa Kakashi said.

I smiled and hugged him so hard. "Arigato ..." I said while smiling.

"Also I have a letter that your mother told me to give to you once you are all grown up...and that day is today..."He said which shocked me.

"You...knew her" I said in disbelief.

"I will explain all of it later" he said while I nodded. Soon be got a small sunflower clip and put it in my hair. I smiled like an idiot.

"Arigato....everyone for being there for me...but most of all to you guys...for being next to side mo matter what" I said while facing my brothers. They smiled and hugged me while I hugged back.

"Alright let's hurry or else we will be late." Kakahsi sensei said.

Soon I walked out and with my brothers following. We hopped onto the bus and drove off. "My my look how you've grown" the bus driver said. 

"Same goes for the two of you boys" he said while smiling at us. 

"Arigato" We said while taking our seats. "Graduation day huh...oh I remember how you guys were small going to 2nd grade...it's amazing being able to see you guys grow up. Also quite nice to drive the bus on graduation day" he said while laughing.