Ch.1 vacation

Hey enjoy xd

It was the first day of summer vacation and Marinette was in the car with her parents on her way to the airport. They were going to Havana in Cuba, and Marinette wasn't really looking forward to this vacation. She promised her best friend Alya to hang out this summer, but instead of that she has to go to a stupid hotel in a random country she didn't even know. For two whole months. Sigh...

"We're here, Marinette!" Sabine said while taking the bagage out of the car. Marinette took her valise and rolled it in the airport, with a big sigh she entered the big place and tried to smile, knowing this will be a long flight. 

After the checking and dropping the bags they had to wait a half hour before checking in the plane. "Papa, I'm fast gonna buy something to drink, there." Marinette said and Tom nodded with a smile. She walked to the little shop and took a bottle of water to pay it, when she saw a blonde boy with green eyes staring at her.

She was in a grumpy mood and didn't want to deal with anything so she frowned at the blonde boy "What?" She asked harsh and the boy chuckled "Easy there, princess. I'm just admiring your beauty." The blonde boy said and Marinette rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said and just wanted to pay when he stopped her "I wanna pay that for you." He said and looked deep in her eyes, she looked unsure at him but nodded than with a smile "Really? Thank you." She said with a smile and the boy chuckled "I was kidding, pay it yourself." He said and walked away while laughing "Jerk!" She yelled at him but he was already gone. She pays the water and walked then back to her parents with a sigh. "Marinette, it'll be okay." Her mother patted her back and smiled at her, Marinette smiled back and took her book to read while waiting.

Finally they announced that they could check in the plane, and after showing the passports and stuff they were in the plane, and Marinette was happy she could sit at the window to see the clouds and the sun.