How You Kiss

Just a little short authors note before the preference.

So last week I hit 50 thousand reads, and THANK YOU! This book has gotten a lot of reads in so little time and I'm really happy and thankful and ugh thank you!

And now the book hit 65 thousand yesterday. It's been less than a week and it's already gained 15k, like what. How does that happen. Thank you so much.

And it just hit 1,000 votes. Thank you thank you thank you!

So onto the preference.

How You Kiss

Derek:

Derek picks you up in his arms, and you wrap your legs around your waist. He peppers small kisses around your face before finally kissing your lips.

Scott:

Scott isn't that much taller than you, but you still need to go on your tip-toes to kiss him. He wraps his arms around your waist and holds you tight against him before kissing you.

Stiles:

Stiles in a million times taller than you, so whenever you guys kiss he picks you up and leans you against the wall, or he'll set you on a counter. Either way both of you enjoy it.

Isaac:

Isaac is a very romantic person and loves doing things for you. He kisses up and down your neck, up your jaw, and on your sweet spot. All you have to do is beg a bit, and he'll immediately move to your lips.

Aiden:

Aiden is always up for kissing you, and doesn't care where the two of you are. He usually has you up against all wall with your hands trapped; he loves being the alpha in the relationship.