Your Best Friend

I went to O2L on Friday, so half of this was written on the way to Chicago and half on the way back. Enjoy.

Your Best Friend

Derek:

Stiles is your best friend out of all the people in your small little town. Stiles, much like you, liked too mess with Derek and annoy him. The two of you would make up pranks to play on Derek, but you'd always apologize.

Scott:

Isaac is your best friend. Before you started going out with Scott, or even hanging out with him, you and Isaac were very close. The two of you have similar personalities, so you clicked right away.

Stiles:

Ethan is one of your closest friends. One time you saw Danny and him fighting, so you offered advice and they worked it out. Ever since then Ethan will come to you for help with anything and everything.

Isaac:

Derek had quickly became a close friend of yours when Isaac started living with him. One time you went to Derek's to meet Isaac, but Isaac wasn't there so you had a conversation with Derek. It only went up from there.

Aiden:

Lydia would be your best friend. You know Aiden is a flirt even if he doesn't try, so Lydia keeps him in check when you're not around. And if he ever messes up in your relationship, she's over at your house complaint with you about how he's a dick.

Jackson:

Even though Danny is Jackson's best friend, you consider him a great friend too. Danny is great with advice with Jackson since he has known him longer.

Peter:

Scott is your best friend. Peter usually only thinks about you and himself, so it's nice for you to go to Scott who cares about everyone.