Alpha's Attack

Alpha's Attack

Derek:

"What's the plan today?" I asked Derek as I made breakfast for the two of us.

"Well, I was going to run today-"

"Can I come?" I asked excited.

"When I mean run I really mean run. In like werewolf speed," he explained.

I looked at him still not understanding. "So I don't have to run with you, I just want to run."

A few hours later the two of us are in the woods stretching. Derek was a lift wary about letting me run alone especially with the pack of Alphas, so he made me promise if anything weird started to happen that I'd scream as loud as I could.

As Derek races off picking up speed going inhumanly fast, I started at a slow steady pace trying to warm up from the cool August winds. My five minute warm up jog turns into a kind of running for your life speed. Even though there was no one following me now, I knew that in the future a situation could arise where I really did have to run as fast as I could, and I wanted to be prepared.

The time had flown by and the next time I checked my watch it had been half an hour. I slowed my pace gradually before I was in a relaxing walk. I could see the Hale house from where I was. I smiled as I saw Derek waiting and waved at me from the porch and walk into the house.

Right when he closed the door, something rammed into me and I collapsed on the ground. I gasped as I looked up and saw one of the twins. I opened my mouth to scream, and he went to cover it,but a small shriek came out before his hand was over my mouth.

Aiden, I believe that was this twin, bared his fangs and his eyes turned red. I whimpered and tried to go deeper into the ground.

"No one here to protect you now, huh?"

"Wrong," I turned my head and saw Derek wolfed out "I'm here."

Derek ran and slammed into Aiden throwing him off me. "Run, and go get Isaac or Scott, but don't stop running."

"No I won't leave you," I stated firmly.

Seconds later Derek is thrown away, and Aiden brings out his claws. I screamed loudly and inhumanly, and Aiden and Derek cover there ears.

I took a deep breathe after my scream finished and crawled to a tree.

Aiden looked at me confused before running off, but not before muttering something that sounded like 'another...banshee...Lydia.'

Scott:

The door rang and I looked up from the dog I was putting a cast on. I patted his head telling him to stay and I went to look and see who it was.

"Hey babe," Scott said pulling me into a hug as he walked into the back room.

"What took you so long, you're late?" I asked him.

He shrugged and I knew he didn't want to tell me what happened.

"Scott."

He sighed and looked me in the eyes. "I had a run in with Deucalion and I kinda got hurt," he said lifting up his shirt."

"Oh Scott." I pulled him over to a table and immediately started cleaning off the dry blood as the wound starts to close.

"What did you do?" I asked him obviously Deucalion wouldn't attack Scott for no reason he was smarter than that even I could admit that.

"Well he... he threatened you and I couldn't control myself," he mutters.

I hugged him a he set his head on my shoulder. "Well at least your okay now. Yeah?"